Chapter 44. We are not a Couple!

<The chapter is the stupidest one I ever made, so put your intelligence aside. Just Enjoy. >

When it comes to 0 inch, and before I could feel his lips,-

"Hello, anybody inside?"

Huh? Wang Yibo's sleep breaks, he opens his eyes.
I take back my face promptly.

Wang Yibo speaks, "Who is calling? Oh! Why are you sweating?"

"I'm not," I say so fast. *Gulp*

I just realised what was I going to do. He sure has wakened up if I did that...if I-...kis...
Gahhhh! what then!

"Hello!!" The cursed voice comes outside of the tent. We both looked at the tent's door.

I dress up quickly and step out to check who is calling. I find a young boy.

I look at him in questioning eyes.

There is no rain. Though it's cloudy.

"Sir, why are you staying here?"

"Um, yes. it was raining when we arrived here. We lost our way and got a hard time driving the car."

"Why don't you go to the hotel, sir?" He says as he scans my body with his eyes confirming if I can able to pay.
Boy boy, I've got a big fish inside the tent.

"A hotel? Here?"

.
.
.
.

After driving for half an hour we find a hotel in the lap of the hill. The cursed voice which ruined my wild advantage comes out as a saviour. The young guy is the worker here, he went to the nearby town to buy necessary stuff. He never saw someone make a tent there, so he knocked us. We followed his van.

We enter the hotel.
Wahhhh! It looks so luxurious. I never saw anything like that. It made me speechless.

If Wang Yibo wasn't here, I couldn't dare to step inside.

Tch! Girls with rich husbands are so lucky. Now I know how it feels when someone loaded comes with you. I'm not planning to suck up his money, but we got no option. If it rains harder at night, we were doomed.