Chapter 13. My Lips Become Gay!!

Heh!!!!!!! Wait wait wait Wang Yibo!!!! I scream in my head, but can't stop him from carrying me in his arms

I scream in my head, but can't stop him from carrying me in his arms.

I try to protest. I jerk hard.
He says, "Oi! Don't move. You better hold my neck."

Who wants that? I better get eliminated. I don't wanna hug him.

"I won't"

"I'll drop you, you'll hurt your ass in front of all the audience and won't walk afterwards." Wang Yibo says in a cold voice like a demon is threatening me.

"Why didn't you take me on your back?" I ask.

"It is steadier this way." He says.

Who knows...I think...umm... I should believe his words.

Err!! Everyone is watching...and what I am doing?? Why am I on Wang Yibo's hand?

I can clearly see that It's too hard for him to hold me. He is even holding his breathing. Talking is hard.

He is so desperate. I lost and I hold his neck. Eeh! What's this feeling!! I don't wanna see his face, I hide my face behind his face. My family and friends are watching what I'm doing, right? I'm too embarrassed to play anymore. I wanna cry!! Make me disappear, please!!!

Counting is ended. No elimination.

More fold.

Oh my god! It's not even a side of one boot!!!! What a stupid game!!

Wang Yibo is literally panting but refused to give up. He takes off his shoes and he again tries to hold me. He stands on one leg and his other leg is on that leg!
My God! It's unbelievable if you don't see...

Surprisingly the other team did not fall either. Well, the girl is way lighter than me. It's easy for the muscular guy to hold her than me. He must be enjoying it. The girl also holding his neck, giggling. The crowd even shouting saying kiss. The girl is being shy and the guy is also smiling...

Tch!

And look at our pair.

"What do you eat, fatso?" Yibo grits as he says, using the last breath of his chest. He will probably drop me.

"I'm not fatso. I can just out myself. Who wants you to ride on you? Or You could have told me to hold you. If you refuse to give up." I say.