Chapter 12. Snow White and Prince

For the competition, I'm going to make a couple outfit

For the competition, I'm going to make a couple outfit. When I said Zanjin about it, he said not many people think of that, so I should go with it.

Zheng Fan Xing's style is creative and bohemian. I bet he will make something awesome.

That day, I am choosing the textile, Fan Xing enters.

"Oh Zhan, You are working! I like your idea. See, I made this." He shows me his drawing, the idea for the competition.
I like it.

I'm glad he will be in the participate with me. He participated last time, he is more familiar with it than I.

"Do you know those judges?" I ask.

"Some famous designers or models and critics of designs usually become the judges. CEO from some modelling or designing or movie production company also comes there. That's why many competitors try to give their best here."

"I see. It's not easy to win this."

"Yea, it's not easy. Though the novices or those who have their clothing shop, or design individually, participate here. But you can still see some good works there." Fan Xing says. He always speaks with details.

"I'm kind of nervous," I say with a smile.

"Deep down, me too. But Fashion is all about confidence." Fan Xian also replies with a smile.

.
.
.
.

~•~

One month passed since. I was too busy to look at other matters. It wasn't easy, mainly I'm not making one but two pieces of dress. I need to let the judge like not one but both of the pieces, it's suitable meaning and connection to each other.

It's tougher than I thought. I understand now why fewer people go with the idea. Or one needs to start earlier.

One week ago of the submission date, Wang Yibo posted about the competition. I panicked as I feel I may not in my best state if I see him there.

Everyone has individual feeling for someone. One may like Wang Yibo. But my feelings towards him is complicated. He is a fine gentleman. Talented model. But has a terrible attitude.

Does he say something annoying to tease you whenever you meet? No? But he does this to me.

Well whatever, When I look for why he posted it, I notice that his agency one of the sponsors of the event.