Chapter 58. Photobump Wang Yibo

It is the first day of our camp

It is the first day of our camp. With huge arrangements, we move to another place. The place has a very famous old temple.

We decided to visit it first, the location is good, so we can get some shoots as well with all the models around. Because likes on social media are necessary for winning.

Oh let me clear this first, 'all models' mean those who are chosen in the prelim.
It's now 10 of them will play for the final.

Remember the day we do photoshoots in the studio? We did a few more shoots as well after that day - dressed in a movie character, dressed in black and white,

Wang Yibo is brilliant carrying black and white...umm I find it's his natural colour. Black hair, white skin.. isn't it.
Um.. we also did shoots on theme rose, vintage, light-shadow.... And thus we cleared the basic stage.

This is the main and final stage. Per model now has more or less 6/7 members in the team. There are the model, the dresser, stylist, cameramen, strategist/analyst -- like that in every team.

Then adds the filming crew, directors and others. We are about 100 people. Can you imagine? 100! Uh.
It's hard to move on.

Oh, we are here....

The place is very high up. We climb 500 stairs to reach the top.
And it's worth it. The view is stunning! One of its sides is a forest, and at its end, a gorgeous golden sun.

I take out my phone to capture a photo before the shoot begins.

"Zhan ge, you are here."

"......"

Uh! Wang Yibo!

He joined the crew timely as he promised. Last day he went to another town. He already slept in the car.

"Wow this is nice, isn't it? Can you Take a candid to me with this background?"

"Ok."

I'm kinda envious of people who can easily ask for taking a photo of themselves.
I am, firstly too shy to take a selfie, and feel more shy to ask anyone to take a photo of me.

I don't know why. But I do love capturing photos. Not too much like crazy though.

Wang Yibo stands and he keeps giving pose until the shoot begins.
Beautiful scene, goodbye! I didn't even get a landscape image for this self-obsessed  model. Selfie? That is out of dictionary....