Chapter 26. When He Makes My Heart Flutter

Alternative title: लफ़्ज़ों की धोखेबाजी

~~

After that, We reach the venue together. The voting period is 24 hours. Yesterday afternoon to today's Afternoon.

As we are marked as an amateur's group. I really want to get the first place.

We gather in the hall. Each team take a side and sits. I sit with Shijie. Soon Vincent arrives and joins beside me.

Then I find 4 models come from a room with the program manager and the director. And joins their team.

Wang Yibo comes and glances at us to check who sits where. He takes a nearby seat and then he calls me.

I was chatting with others, now I leave my seat to hear him.

"What is it?"

"Sit."

"Ok." I sit then asks, "What do you want to say?"

"Nothing. I just want you to sit here."

😐

I see.

We are waiting when everyone is expressing how tensed they are. Only two of us are quiet.

Then the results come.

They very dramatically announcing this one by one....and it flashing over an electronic board.

.....here it comes!

Ohhhhhhhhh!!!!
Yessssss!!!

Kinda Unbelievable! But we made it.

First place on the first time.

Everyone jumps up. I and Wang Yibo share a half hug and celebrate the winning with others.

We are leading. Not to say our motivation and confidence also reached their peak.

Rocky gets second place.
Lauren is third and Jin is fourth.

Other team members come and shake hands and share hugs with us. I can't find that lady who engaged in a quarrel the other day.