Chapter 5. Bothersome Good Face

It's the next day, I come to the company

It's the next day, I come to the company. I will move my stuff today.

I don't know the place well, I walk the way I went yesterday. The director still not here, the only person I know in this company. I am also early, the regular office work hasn't started.

I asked a person and he showed me the way where designers work. I am on my way then suddenly meet a girl.

She smiles at me. "Are you the new intern?"

I bow at her and smile at her back, "Yes, my name is Xiao Zhan. Nice to meet you."

"Hello, I'm Meng Ziyi, nice to meet you too Mr Zhan."

"The director told me I can come today, so...I'm planning to move my stuff here."

"Yes, we are informed about you. Please come with me."

She says and I follow her.

"Are you a designer too?"

"Yes." She replies with a smile.

"Thank you for having me," I say, she nods. We reach a place.

"This is where designers work..." Meng Ziyi opens a door.

It's a long white room. I'm early, only two people are working on their table.
Everyone is given a working place to work on their designs. There is a table with some drawers. Then there are a board, two mannequins, a stand and hangers also other necessary stuff.

I was carrying a big box with me. She shows an empty place selected for me.

Few! I'm tired.

Someone just cleaned the place. Slowly other persons come. They didn't disturb me while I'm busy arranging my part. They smile at me or greet me good morning.
Their tones are very usual. Like they are already treating me as one of them. It feels good. I'm not feeling like this is my first day here.

Upsiii, I'm done. Tada...

"You're our new intern, am I right?"

I hear a voice and turn back. A handsome guy asks me with a smile in face. Holding two coffee cups.

"Yes, I am Xiao Zhan. Nice to meet you."