Chapter 76: This Body Is Taken!

That day I wake up late, as we were having a storm of work in the office, it was bad news for me to arrive late at the office

I got ready fast. when I was climbing down the stairs, I met him.

"Ge, how am I looking?"

Well, he is indeed dashing. It's hard to find new words for your boyfriend to praise him every day.

I stare at him then say, "wahh.... what should I do with you?? Aren't you even more handsome today?"

He laughs shyly. I love his shy face. Oh damn. I'm really having a hard time breathing. I got a feeling that today is gonna be a good day.

"Well, aren't you pulling some extra today?" I remark as I go closer to him.

Yibo replies, "Yes, I have meetings for some future projects."

"I see. This one is by designer Lamu*****'s Autumn collection, right? With Chann**'s boot, newly came this winter, and that brooch from French Brand Les V****'s..."

He smiles, "Yes, you know your stuff."

I ask, "Which one? Fashion or my boyfriend?"

He hits my forehead, "Both, you dummy!"

Well, I have to. We also brought samples from those designers and sometimes brands send their clothes to our stores as well. We got enough collections of various things from various small or large brands for us also to wear and explore.

He puts his hands on my shoulders, "Today is going to be busy, right? All the best." He comes forward to reach my lips. I close the gap to him to make it happen.

At that moment, the door made a sound, We immediately parted ourselves and looked at the door. It opens.
"You ready, Yibo? That's good. Oh Mr. Zhan, do you want a lift?"

So Haikuan dropped me a little far from the office and I walked the rest. This happens a lot of times. A nice way to save money.

As expected the whole working area is stupidly busy.
"You came now?? Run! The meeting is about to begin!" Someone tells me and I run for life... I mean for work.

So, as I told you before,
Our company decided to increase the sales and fill up with new designs - so we are holding a sale. It's like a stock clearance sale.
Well, we will also take orders along with it. If anyone orders new dresses in this period, there will be a lottery and anyone can get a chance to win a special gift.