Chapter 59. The Call of Love

After the eventful day, I took my way to the resort

After the eventful day, I took my way to the resort. Rhea was with me, a while ago, then someone called her and she left me. It was a little awkward for us, so it's better this way.

My heart is heavy. Then I notice Wang Yibo near a corner of the gate of the festival. Acting busy with his phone.

"You didn't leave?"

"No. Can I join you?" He says after he makes sure I am alone. That means, Rhea isn't with me. I understand that.

"Yea, sure."

"Are you not hungry anymore?"

"No. I'll just eat the dinner at the resort."

"Um."

"............"

"............"

"What did she tell you?"

"Um, ......... it's nothing."
I just can't bring it.

He doesn't say anything. Once looks at my face then withdraws. It's unlike of him.

I feel bad to hide it from him.

Thinking about love just brings me into a typical brainstorm. And I continue to blame myself.
I won't bring any good for my partner. I don't feel the happiness I should feel in love... I feel empty in me... I got nothing to give my partner. So what's the point of loving?

I hate when lovers smile together... I hate when they miss each other for every pitty reason, every second. I hate when they want to share everything. I hate when they always want to be close together.
I feel it's creepy, extremely childish, and utterly stupid.

But this childish things felt good when I was in love.

Probably my partner will expect me the same but I can't do it.
I'll be a bad one.

It will be a play. I'll again blame myself.

Every time I desire to be loved... I remember those days. It's not I care for the girl. I got no love in me. I don't love me the same way.
So how can I love others? I'm not romantic.
And I can't explain this to anyone.

I want to take care of someone but probably I'm the person who needs to be taken care of.

"We are reached. What are you thinking?"