Chapter 73 The Boyfriend Who Just Love My A$$

"I'm a big mosquito."

"Ohhh... So do you wanna know how I treat mosquitoes?" Zhan ge said and hit Yibo. Once...Twice...

Not to hurt him seriously though... But Yibo indeed jumped twice from this side to that side, the bed moans in pain. Finally, Yibo decided to face the beating not escaping from it and he jumped onto Zhan ge. 
"Oh gege~ I didn't know you are hardcore... You like to torture me.."

That verbal attack halted Zhan ge for a moment. Then he lies down sulking, expecting Yibo to disturb him again.

So Yibo did.
With another jump, he drops his body behind him.

He didn't hug him. But his nose slowly touches Zhan ge's nape and then down his ear...

"What are you doing?" Zhan ge says.

Yibo didn't answer. But he seems to go deeper into Zhan ge's sense...

Zhan ge felt his heart will blast, he tried to stop Yibo but his whole body felt numb at the same time.

Yibo never crossed the line, even though they slept side by side but none ever approached anyone in such an intimate way.
After they started dating, they accepted each other in a close way.

Yibo tails his hand near Zhan ge's waist, slightly pushes his dress, and nibbles his skin.

"Gege~ kiss me."

"Huh? Umm..." Zhan rotates his body towards Yibo. The room wasn't completely dark as both prefer a night lamp to be lit at night.

He drags his face closer to Yibo and kisses him.
Yibo closes his eyes. Zhan gets a very close look at Yibo's face. He can see the pores in his creamy white skin and its soft texture under the blue night bulb..that close. He could feel how warm Yibo's face is getting and the hue it reaches.. that close.

Satisfying his eyes with the handsomeness and loving temperament of his boyfriend, he closes his eyes while his tongue ventures through Yibo's mouth one more time.

"Kiss me like this every time."

Zhan ge shuts and opens his eyes quickly to say yes.

"I love you."

"Me too." Zhan ge said as they immersed themselves in the kiss again.

Yibo presses Zhan ge's chest and lifts his body onto him.  They could feel their bodies getting rubbed under those thin night clothes.

They finish the kiss and look at each other.

"Ge," Yibo says as he slowly brushes Zhan ge's cheek, "You've only dated women, did it bother you that I am a man?"
His hand reaches Zhan ge's hair. His nervous figure gently holds one of his bangs.