Chapter 47. New Shade-New Blending

A few days have passed

Surprisingly Wang Yibo really found a place and that day Mr Haikuan contacted me to visit the place.

I guess they use some connection to get a place. He is so thoughtful... He is very busy so I thought he may forget it.

So, that day, I visit the address I was sent to.

The place is closer to my office than my home, and not exactly in front of a busy road, so it's not noisy. And locality is clean and quiet.

I was roaming and looking around, then Mr Haikuan comes and takes me to the house, I'll rent.

Oh, God!

Is this place really cheap? Is the owner stupid?

It's a two-stored building, that looks like a painting. Complete modern architecture and inside also full of modern furniture.

It's not too big, surrounded by a small garden. Inside neat and clean. First, a drawing room with sofa set and big wall tv and a stair in middle. The opposite side of it has the kitchen place. Then one side has a living room and washroom.

"The first floor is chosen for you. He lives on the ground floor." Mr Haikuan says and smiles. The smile is a little different.

"Oh, so where is the landlord?"

"He'll arrive later, feel free to check the place, I'll guide you with anything."

"Thank you very much."

I come to the room which was selected for me.

"Well, there are two AC on the ground floor. But there is no AC on this floor. Will it be oky?"

"It's fine. I don't need AC. I don't like it. My head hurts if I stay too long in AC, also I got a running nose." I say.

"Ok."

I don't know if the AC will charge more me anyway.

The room is quite big, it was just top of the bedroom on the ground floor. The washroom is just beside the living room.

"I can live here with the same amount I mentioned?" I ask Haikuan. I can't believe it!

"Yes, the floor is completely yours. You can also use the drawing-room, kitchen room. Electricity and water bill will be included in your rent."