Chapter 37: Reaching Your Stage

3rd Person P.O.V:

After a few weeks, Bonnie, Freddy, & Gregory moved into a new home, has settled in~. As a celebration, the three went to the promised family hang out at the Bunny Bowl. "Strike~!" Bonnie cheers as he got a strike in the bowling game. "Bravo~!" Freddy applauds Bonnie, and Bonnie turns to Freddy, "Thank you~." "You are very good, Bonnie." "Hehe, bowling is MY game~." Bonnie giggles, then it was Gregory's turn. Bonnie walks up to Gregory & crouches to him.

Gregory was holding the children size bowling ball, and Bonnie says, "Hey superson, how are you feeling?" Gregory turns to Bonnie, and says, "I'm still trying to get better, but I'm having fun!" "That's great! I'm glad you're having fun." "Thanks for bringing me & dad, it's fun, but. . .not as fun as shooting." Gregory giggles, Bonnie says, "I see how it is~, and in your room, you even had a part of the shelf dedicated to laser guns~." "Yea, always ready to shoot!" Gregory says with a smile, then Bonnie gently hugs Gregory, and says, "This time for sure, I won't let anyone take you." "And I'll protect you & dad." Gregory hugs Bonnie back, Bonnie smiles. "We'll look out for each other too." Cassie says, Bonnie & Gregory turns to her, pulling away from the hug, and Bonnie says, "Thank you, Cassie, and sorry for making you help with the move. Hope you're having fun too." "It's okay, I wanted to help, and I'm having fun too! I knocked down more than two pins!" Cassie says with a smile. Bonnie gently pats her head, "Great job! And you're a good friend."

After Gregory, Cassie's turn was next, the two knocking down few pins, then high fives. Freddy calls them over, "Bonnie! Gregory! Cassie! We have lunch ready!" "Yay!" the three cheers, and heads over to the table. There were pizzas, and everyone got a slice. "Thank you for the lunch, Chica." Freddy says, and Chica replies, "Anytime, Freddy~!" "And, really, thank you for helping us, guys." Bonnie says. "Nonsense, matey~. I'll always help whenever you need." Foxy says. "Yea, what are friends for?" Roxy says as she takes a bite of her slice, and M.X.E.S nods, agreeing with her. "With everyone's help, the organizing went smooth & quick. Hope you all enjoy, and thanks for the place & discount, boss." Bonnie says, and M.X.E.S replies, "Don't mention it."

"Wish Monty was here, last time, he was here, competing with Bonnie." Chica says. "Speaking of. . .where is Monty?" Bonnie asks. "I called him earlier, and he said that he's with Eclipse, and has to do something very important." Chica replies. "Huh. . .I wonder what that is." Bonnie says, then Foxy says, "Why don't ya call him, matey? I'm sure he wants to talk to ya." Foxy gives a meaningful, but subtle look, Bonnie says, ". . .You're right. I'll be right back." Bonnie walks away to the employee only room, and calls Monty.

Few rings later, Monty picked up, "[This is Montgomery Gator.]" "[Hey Monty! It's me, Bonnie! How are you?]" Bonnie asks to start off the conversation. "[. . .Complicated, but guess, I'm good.]" "[I see. I heard from Chica that you have something important, and. . .I just wanted to make sure you're okay. . .]" "[. . .You always care about others. . .about me, after what I did.]" "[I already forgave you. We're rivals, but that doesn't mean I don't care.]" "[Haha, I know. I know you. And well. . .since you called, I'm guessing that sly fox didn't tell you.]" "[Tell me, what? I mean, Foxy did have a meaningful look. . .]" "[. . . I'm at a police station.]" Monty says, making Bonnie's eyes widen. . . "[. . .What?]" "[. . .You heard me.]" "[Monty, wait! You're not-]" "[I'm turning myself in, Bonnie.]" "[Why!? I forgave you! And the band needs you!]" "[Calm down, Bonnie, and that's exactly why I'm here to discuss with the boss & police.]" "[. . .Chica, s-she said you're with Eclipse, don't tell me he's doing the same thing!]" "[Bonnie! . . .This isn't a discussion, or something you can say 'it's okay'. It's my problem & his. . .you forgave me, but I can't forgive myself. Foxy made it clear where I stand. Eclipse had the same conclusion as me.]" "[But. . .]" Bonnie trails off, knowing he doesn't have a say in it if they both want this. "[We both thank you for your kindness, Bonnie. Thanks for saying. . .that the band needs me. There are few different justice systems for animatronics, and well, that's what we're discussing. Where I go, but also still be a part of the band, until my replacement.]" "[. . .Monty. . .Eclipse. . .]" "[If you can. . .could you not tell Roxy nor Chica? They deserve the truth, but. . .now is not the time.]" Oils starts to spill from Bonnie's eyes, "[Monty. . .]" "[Yea?]" "[. . .Don't you nor Eclipse disappear on me.]" "[. . .Haha, keeping an eye on us, huh?]" "[F*** yea! You're my rival, and what's more fun than competing & jamming out with your rival? And. . .tell Eclipse this message too, he's a friend.]" "[Got it, and I gotta go now, talk to you. . .at the studio.]" "[Yea, talk to you at the studio.]" Bonnie & Monty both hung up.