Chapter 7: Photo Time!

Glamrock Bonnie's P.O.V:

I couldn't hide my excitement. "Freddy! You and the gang are amazing!!!" I exclaimed, hugging Freddy. "B-Bonnie, I-I- t-thank you, I- we tried our best." Replied Freddy, his face was a little red, he must be tired from singing & performing. I pulled away, "Sorry, I loved the concert so much, I just couldn't keep my excitement in!" "Bonnie, I-I would love to hear your feedback." "Of course~!" "Ahem!" I heard someone, and turned around, there were people in line. "Whoops, sorry guys. I shouldn't hog Freddy all to myself~. Loved the concert~!" I tried to go, then Freddy grabbed my hand, "Wait!" I looked at Freddy, "I. . .Will you stay tonight? I-I want to talk to you, a-and. . .I. . ." "Hehe, no worries, I plan on waiting anyway~. I want to talk to you too." Freddy smiles, letting go of my hand. I smile back at him, then wave my hand, walking away.

I love him so much~, I can't wait to talk to him! There's so much to talk about~! Oh! Since I'm waiting, I should get in line to get Roxy, Chica & Monty's autograph. I can get Freddy's later when we talk~. First, let's go see my best friend~. I walked to where Monty was, I saw teens & adults more than kids in the line. I got in line, I'm so proud of him. Sometimes, I feel like he became a distant figure. . .ever since that audition, I was the one who was being distant, but he was still there as a friend to me. Now, he's so famous, loved by many. . .I wonder if Monty felt like when I was distant. . .

Once I made it to my turn, I walked up to Monty. "Hey, Mr. Gator~." "He- Bonnie!? What the f*. . .fudge are you doing here?" "I'm here to support my best bro. Is that a crime?" "No, but you could've let me know that you're coming." "Then it wouldn't be a surprise. Anyway, can I get your autograph?" "For you, I'd give more than just an autograph." "Ooohhhh~, what else can you give me~?" "Like THIS." Monty wraps his arm around my neck, knuckles my head, and says, "You sneaky rascal!" "Ahhh! I'll settle with an autograph please!" Monty let go of me, then I opened my chest cavity, getting my Monty plushie. "Dude, did you seriously buy that?" "I got it from free gift, but I WAS planning to." "Don't go bankrupt buying our merch. I can probably hook you up for cheaper." "Ohh, that'll save me~. Anyway, sign this plushie, please~." "Fine, you weirdo, but thanks for the support. Wanna grab some food after this?" "Oh, I gotta talk to someone." "Gotcha." Monty signed my plushie, and I put it back in my chest cavity. "Awesome! Thanks, Monty." "Right back at ya, bro." Monty winks at me, and I wink back. "Oh yea! Can I get a photo too?" I asked, showing my ticket. "Damn, you have a V.I.P ticket!? How the heck did you earn that?" "Rabbits have tricks up their sleeves~. And is this one-time photo pass?" "Yea, but for you, we can take one for free. Save that for one of the other three." "Really? Damn, Monty! You're a real bro!" "Of course, I am. Come on, photo time!" Monty & I took a photo together~.

Next, I headed to where Roxy is, I saw adults & teens more than kids, plus most were guys. I do think she's pretty, so I guess I can understand, but. . .Freddy~. . . "Bonnie!" As I was going to line up, I heard a little girl's voice. I looked to the front, then saw the little girl I met earlier. I walked up to her, "Hey little girl." "I'm Cassie, thank you for the plushie." "Don't mention it~. Did you enjoy the concert?" "Yes! I loved it!" she replied, excitedly. "I loved it too!" I giggled. "Cassie, you shouldn't talk to strangers, especially. . .a. . ." The woman next to her trails off, looking at me. "He's not a stranger, he's a friend!" "Sorry about bothering you. I have to line up for Roxy's autograph." "Stay here, we're almost there!" said Cassie, holding my finger. "Oh um. . .thank you, Cassie." Cassie smiles, and the woman let me stay with them. "Say, where's your friend?" I asked. "Gregory? He's lining up for Freddy." "Oh, I see. I like Freddy too." "He's nice, I like him, but Roxy is my favorite! She gave me make up when I was sad on my birthday. None of my friends came to my birthday party. . .but Roxy & Gregory showed up." "Aww, I'm sorry that no one showed up at your birthday party, but I'm glad those two were there for you." "Since then, she's my favorite! I love her make up, her hair, she's really pretty!" Cassie & I talk while waiting.