Chapter 13.2: Mall Rush!

3rd Person P.O.V:

"OW! WHAT THE FUCK!?" Roxy shouts, pushing Bonnie away, and Bonnie says, "Ow. . .that hurts more than expected." "Why the hell did you do that!?" "Because you weren't being honest! There's an old saying, 'when something is not working properly, you hit it'." "I'm not a thing! You asshole!" "Okay, I'm sorry, but still, you were lying to me. I can tell. I'm not leaving till you tell me what's wrong." "Why do you even care?" "Cause you're my friend. . .if you don't mind. This isn't about an idol & a fan relationship, but friends helping each other. I might not understand what you're going through, but everyone has problems. I'm not in a band, I'm infamous in a way, and yea, no one expects anything from me, but. . .still, there's no harm in wanting to help, I learned how much it means to have support. So let me be one for you, Roxy." "Bonnie. . ."

They lean on the wall, and Roxy says, "You're persistent, aren't you?" "Maybe, is it bad?" "So-so. Can be bad or good, but. . .I guess, it's what I need now. Thanks to your headbutt, I think part of my system malfunctioned." "What!? I-I'm sorry! Are you okay!? Do you need an engineer!?" Roxy giggles, "I'm fine, and it was an annoying system anyway." "I see. . .and do you. . .want to tell me what's wrong?" Roxy stares at the play area, at Foxy performing. "He's great, isn't he?" "Huh? Freddy? Foxy?" "Both, but. . .I meant, Foxy. He's like, the first animatronic who became an actor & is successful. He can grab anyone's attention any & everywhere." "Foxy sure is talented, he's a great friend too." ". . .He's perfect." Roxy clenches her fists, "And that's what I need to be." "Roxy. . ." "Everyone expects me to be perfect. . .but all I am is a joke." "You're not a joke, Roxy." "I can't be myself. . .I need to be him, as perfect as him." ". . .But that's what others expect you to be, right?" Roxy remains silent, then Bonnie asks, "What do YOU want to be?" "I. . ." Roxy looks at Foxy again, remembering the first time she met him.

"I. . .want to be normal." "'Normal'?" "Sounds stupid?" "No, it was unexpected, that's all. Can I. . .ask why?" ". . .I felt relieved earlier. . .how Foxy took all the attention. . .and no one was watching me. Just like before. . ." "Roxy. . ." ". . .On the stage, I must be perfect. Everyone's watching. . .everyone loves me. . .everyone wants to be me. . .but that's not what I want. Of course, I want people to be happy with my music & performances, but. . .the amount of stress. . ." Bonnie listens to Roxy, not interrupting her. "When Foxy. . .chose those plain clothes for me. . .I just knew it. . .I can never be like him." Roxy looks down, clenching her fists tighter, "Following a stupid dream. . .I came all the way here, but no one wants me. They want him. . .and they're trying to make me into him. Foxy saw right through me. . .even with an upgrade, I can never understand nor see. . .it feels like a distant memory the last time I was myself. . ." Roxy's fists soften, "The only people I was myself. . .were with Cassie & Freddy. Cassie's the only person who loves me for me. . .Freddy is the only one who I can open up to. . ." Roxy covers her eyes, feeling oil start to spill again, "Why am I even talking about this to you? You must think I'm being a selfish bitch. 'I have everything, money, fame, expensive gifts, can get whoever I want, must be having a rich life'. . .haha. . .but all I get is just assholes who thinks I'm just a robot to tinker with, and see me as a sexual thing, breaking the family friendly image for the kids. . .I hate my life. . .and myself. All I want. . .is to be normal again."

". . .Normal is what we all want." Bonnie takes Roxy's hand, then gently removes her hand from covering her eye. "People have different perspectives, and it's hard to change. I feel the same, Roxy." Roxy looks at Bonnie, slowly removing her other hand from her other eye, Bonnie's red ruby eyes dim a bit, "I want to be normal too. Live a normal life where people don't just hate me cause I'm a rabbit animatronic. See me as me. . .but it's not gonna change in a day. I got used to it and I forgot how the normal me was like. I remember how I was hopeful, but shattered to the ground. . .after that, nothing. You're not selfish, Roxanne." Bonnie holds Roxy's hand, gently with both of his hands. Roxy blushes a bit, Bonnie looks at Roxy, his eyes lighting back up a bit, "Don't hide yourself, open up to your friends more. I want to be there for you, a shoulder you can lean on. It may sound like an insult, but. . .we're alike, yet opposite, like a head & tail of a coin." Bonnie leans forward, gently connects his forehead against Roxy's, "And I won't leave you feeling like that. You said it yourself; you already have people who see you as you. I want to be one too. You're made to be you, and no one else." Roxy forms a small smile, "Thanks. . .Bonnie. Your words are enough." Bonnie smiles, "You're welcome, Roxanne."