Chapter 21: Blossom of Love~

Glamrock Bonnie's P.O.V:

            So. . .I am currently sitting on the bed. . .in a HOTEL! W-What JUST happened!? I'm panicking! Okay, let's retrace my steps. . .Freddy & I decided to go on a date before things get busy with me officially being one of The Glamrocks. . .we have so much to talk about, Freddy wanted to talk to me, and. . .and. . .we ended up getting a room in a hotel! WHAT!?

Times goes back a week ago, after the event:

            "Guys, we are officially boyfriends~!" says Freddy, finally revealing our relationship to Chica, Monty, & Roxy. "WHAT!?" The three syncs in different tones. "Y-Yea, we are~." I said, my system heating up. "Since when the f*-" Roxanne cut off Monty, "We kinda knew you two had SOMETHI-" Chica cuts Roxanne off, "CONGRATULATIONS~! Oh my god, I'm so happy for you two!" "T-Thanks~." I replied, ahhh! I am embarrassed~! Yet so happy~! "Thank you, Chica." replies Freddy with a smile. "Hehe, hard work pays off, matey~." Foxy says and sips on his drink. "Indeed." says M.X.E.S, sipping his drink as well. "Wait, you two knew?" Roxanne asks. "Bonnie told us, and asked us to keep it secret till, right now." says Foxy. "I'm his boss, I have a right to know, since these two used work time to talk." M.X.E.S says. "O-Oh yea, I thought you weren't coming, M.X.E.S, so why did you?" I asked. "Ask your boyfriend." He replied, and I turned to Freddy, "Oh yes, I asked M.X.E.S to bring your instrument, Bonnie. I told him about you becoming official, and he gladly assisted." "Wha. . .Freddy~. . .but are you guys really okay with me joining?" "Nonsense, Bonbon! Of course we want you to join! You're a good guitarist & bassist, on top of that, you can sing! You are amazing~! And you're cute!" "C-Chica, thank you, and I-" "It was a unanimous thing, Bon. We all agreed on it." says Roxanne. "You all. . .agreed?" I looked at all 4 of The Glamrocks. Freddy holds my hand, "Of course, you earned their trust." "Freddy. . .Chica. . .Roxanne. . .Monty. . ." They all smile at me.

            "Sorry, but can I get a drink?" Gregory asks. "Oh, I apologize, Gregory." says Freddy, and pours Gregory a juice. "Thanks, dad." Gregory says, and once again, Chica, Monty, & Roxy syncs, "DAD!?" "Oh, I have to explain about that too, right?" Freddy says, then Monty says, "H*** yes you do!" "Calm down, Crocs. Let a man explain." says Foxy. Freddy introduces Gregory to everyone. "Wow! He's a cute child! Do you like pizza?" Chica asks. "I know Gregory, but never thought he was your son, Freddy." says Roxanne, crossing her arms. "I'm getting a headache." Monty sighs, then gulps his drink. "I am glad that I do not have to keep this a secret anymore." Freddy says smiling, and Gregory smiles. I think Gregory is happy too.

            "So, you always went home earlier than us is because of Gregory?" Roxanne asks. "Yes, I wanted to be home before he sleeps." Freddy answers. "The whole time, I thought you were messing with that security guard." Monty says. "Monty, please do not spread any false rumor. Vanessa is someone who knows about me & Gregory, so we talk sometimes about Gregory, but nothing else. Oh, and our manager knows as well." "That's why he's lenient when it comes to you, Freddy." giggles Chica. "Oh really? I thought it was favoritism." Monty says. "Come on, Monty, Freddy had his own reason, and well, sorry to keep secrets again, but when it's something about this big, you want to surprise your friends, don't you?" "It truly was a surprise. I don't wanna imagine you two f****** though." "MONTY!" Freddy & I synced, we immediately turned to Gregory, then saw Foxy & M.X.E.S covering each of Gregory's ears. Thank god. "There's a child present." I pouted at Monty. "My bad, bro." "And can animatronics. . .even do that?" Roxanne asks. "We can." "Certainly." Chica & Foxy say at the same time. Chica's face turns red, while Foxy just casually eats. ". . .Okay, we did NOT need to know that." Roxanne huffs. "Y-You asked, Roxy!" says Chica, embarrassed. "Just need some parts updated & we're ready to go, the operation is actually easy too, ya can do it by yarselves. Since yall are newer models, I think yall have it already." says Foxy. "Huh. . .can we change subject so Gregory can listen without being tainted?" "I agree with Bonnie." says Freddy, and we changed the subject.