Chapter 4: Start of Us

3rd Person's P.O.V:

Bonnie performs on the little stage in the Bunny Bowl, customers enjoy listening & drinking, including Freddy~. Freddy watches Bonnie perform, he smiles. "Enjoying the show?" M.X.E.S asks, and Freddy turns to him, "O-Oh, why yes. His music is really calming, very talented." "Of course, he is." M.X.E.S wipes a glass cup and puts it back on the shelf. "Are you the boss?" asked Freddy, and M.X.E.S answers, "Yes, I am." "I do not think we had a proper introduction. I am Freddy." ". . .M.X.E.S." "Oh, what a unique name." "I don't have a proper name, just call what you think it sounds. Bonnie pronounces as 'Maxes'." "If you do not mind, may I call you the same?" "I don't mind." Freddy smiles, and he looks at Bonnie once again.

After the performance, Bonnie hurries to go see Freddy. "Hey! S-Sorry for making you wait." "Do not worry, Bonnie. I am the one who asked if we could talk in the first place. I should be the one apologizing." "N-No, it's okay! I wanted to talk to you too, mutual feelings!" "Why don't you take Mr. Fazbear to the backroom to talk privately?" M.X.E.S asks, more like ordering Bonnie to. "Y-Yea! You're right! Um, follow me, let's go to the backroom." Freddy stands up from the seat, and says, "Sure, lead the way, Bonnie." Bonnie leads Freddy to the backroom, so they can talk privately.

Freddy & Bonnie sits down to talk, Bonnie says, "S-So um. . .what did you wanted to t-talk to me about?" "About your music. You are very talented; how long have you been playing guitar?" "Oh, well. . .since I was made. Like. . .few years ago. I prefer bass, but I can play guitar too." "You were made to be a musician, but you are working in a bowling alley. You told me that Fazbear Entertainment rejected you. . .I cannot believe that occurred." "Well. . .yea, they did. But it's also understandable. I'm. . .you know, a rabbit." "Is there something wrong being a rabbit?" Freddy asks, confused. "Oh. . .you don't know?" "I do not think I am aware." "Really? Rabbit animatronics have a bad reputation, and humans are afraid of them." "But that is not you." ". . .Yea, but humans can't see the difference." ". . .I-I apologize for starting a conversation like this." "It's okay." "I really like your music, Bonnie. It's the most beautiful music I've ever heard." "Y-You're overreacting~! I'm not that good." "You are a humble bunny." Bonnie blushes a bit, being called a 'bunny' by Freddy~.

"You. . .did purchase our merchandise yesterday." Freddy asks, and Bonnie blushes in embarrassment, "T-T-That! I-I'm not-well, I um. . .I really like you guys!" "Are you a fan?" "Of The Glamrocks? Of course, I am! I love the music & song you guys make!" "That is great to hear! We are working on a new song. Everyone is trying their best, they are truly amazing friends & bandmates." "Don't forget about yourself, Freddy, YOU are truly amazing as well! Your song, your voice, it brightens up anyone's heart & day. It always does for me~." Freddy blushes a bit, and says, "Thank you for your compliment, Bonnie. I try my best." "You have the perfect voice pitch, Freddy. You hit the notes perfectly, timing is perfect too. I never sang before, so my opinion might not mean much, but I really enjoy listening." "Bonnie. . ." "S-Sorry, I just really like your songs." "No, please, do not apologize. I appreciate it." They smile at each other and talk about the band.

"The big show about this song is Chica's guitar solo. I've listened to the live ones & recording ones, and she has a habit of hitting the string differently." "She does?" Freddy asks curiously. "Yea, she doesn't have claws, so she uses a pick, right? I think that's one of the reasons." "I see, I never noticed. I have played a guitar before, but I do use my claws." "You can play a guitar!? Oh my god, I must hear it!" "I am not good at it. I only played few times." "Maybe I can teach you! I've taught Monty, so I know I'm a good teacher." "You taught Monty? No wonder he is good at it." Bonnie blushes a bit, "Awww~, and speaking of Monty, how is he?" "He is doing great! His performance is great, and he is getting more popular." "I'm glad to hear that~. Man, I feel like a proud parent." "I can understand." The two giggles, then Bonnie says, "Monty really wanted to join the band, and I have you guys to thank for." "If you taught Monty, then you have my thanks for letting him join the band." "Haha, I did teach him, but he was chosen because he's talented. No need to thank me for anything." "Still, you have my thanks." They stare at each other, Bonnie still can't believe he's talking to THE Freddy Fazbear, and having a casual conversation with him~. Seeing Freddy this close, he can't help, but notice how handsome & adorable he is at the same time~. "You have. . .very nice eyes~." Bonnie compliments Freddy, making him blush. "O-Oh, why, thank you." Bonnie blushes more, saying, "D-Did I say that out loud!? S-Sorry! I-"