Chapter 30: Let IT Burn

3rd Person P.O.V:

The courageous little children try their best to save their friend, Bonnie. The scary rabbit looking animatronic was walking towards the machine where Bonnie is. Jeremy stands in front, and punches the animatronic. "Shit!" Jeremy backs up, shaking his hand. The animatronic looks at Jeremy, and reaches its hand out, the sharp claws, towards Jeremy. Jeremy stands his ground, keeps the animatronic distracted. Susie & Cassie try to pull the claw off Bonnie, helping Gregory pry the claws open. Fritz hitting the machine to break it somehow, "It's not working!" "Keep trying, Fritz!" says Gregory. Gabriel looked for anything to break the computer, but nothing was there. He investigates the computer & tries to shut it down or something instead. He wipes his tears, even if it keeps appearing, he kept telling himself to be brave.

Bonnie sees with his one functioning eye, he sees the kids. . .he couldn't move his limbs, he had to tell the kids to run. "Ki. . .ds. . ." "Bonnie, hang on!" says Cassie. "We're going to save you!" says Gregory. Fritz sees some bolts, it was big enough that his hook may fit sideways. Fritz hurries & tries whatever he can, using his hook to unscrew them.

"Ahhh!" Gabriel screamed, and Gregory turns to look, then sees the rabbit lady had grabbed Gabriel, holding a knife. "GABE!" "Gregory, go!" says Cassie, and Gregory goes to help Gabriel, while Cassie & Susie keep prying the claws of the machine, and Fritz keeps unscrewing, opening the little hatch on the machine. Gregory shoots his laser gun, but the rabbit lady covers her eyes.

"Gregory! Gabriel!" Jeremy says, but he was unable to help, the animatronic swung its hand, hitting Jeremy, leaving cuts on his arm. "FUCK!" Jeremy shouts in pain, he moves back, his arm stings, but shouts to Gregory, "Aim at her jaw! I gave her a good punch right in there!" With that, Gregory throws his laser gun, right at the rabbit ladies' jaw, she lets go of Gabriel. Gabriel was crying in fear, but his body moved to the computer to stop the machine. The rabbit lady looks at Gregory, then pounces towards him to grab him. Gregory backs away, but stumbles & falls. The rabbit lady grabs Gregory's shoulder, pushing him down & raising the knife. Bonnie sees Gregory getting pinned down, the moonlight shined on the knife for a sec. 'Gregory. . .!' Bonnie tries to move, saying, "Gre. . .go. . .ry!" 'Please. . .no! Help. . .FREDDY!'

As Bonnie wished, a loud sound echoes through the room. . . A jerry can smack the rabbit lady's hand, the knife she was holding flung away. "GREGORY!" A familiar voice echoes through the room, then Freddy ran in, tackles the rabbit lady off Gregory. With one eye, Bonnie sees an orange color, shining with moonlight. . .his love, Freddy Fazbear, has arrived. "DAD!" Gregory says, as his eyes fill up with tears. "Gregory, I found you!" Gregory wipes his tears, and says, "Dad, help Bonnie!" Freddy scans the area, finding Bonnie, his eyes widen, seeing how broken Bonnie was. "BONNIE!" Freddy runs to Bonnie, and seeing what Cassie & Susie are doing, he says as calm as he can to not scare the girls, "Let me handle it." Freddy grabs the claws as the girls let go of it, Freddy pries the claw off Bonnie. Gregory grabs his laser gun, and tries to go help Freddy.

"WATCH OUT!" Foxy's voice comes, and he zooms right in, kicking the animatronic, who was trying to attack Jeremy, hard into the wall. "F-Foxy!" says Jeremy. "LEAVE THIS JUNK TO ME!" Foxy pounces on the animatronic, grabbing its head & slamming it down in the ground.

Roxy runs in, saying, "Cassie! Are you alright!?" "Roxy!" shouts Cassie, tearing up. Roxy runs up to Cassie, and hugs her, "CASSIE! Thank god, you're okay!" "Roxy! B-Bonnie is hurt! A-And Jeremy, he-" Roxy looks around, sees Jeremy bleeding. "Shoot! Kid, come over here! We gotta look at your wound!" "I-It's just cuts. I'm fine, but Gabriel needs help!" says Jeremy, holding his arm. Roxy turns to Gabriel, crying at the computer. "Cassie, wait here." Cassie nods, and Roxy lets go of her, then runs up to Gabriel, she looks in the computer, scanning the computer & its program, then sees that Gabriel did manage to find a shutdown system, and Roxy says, "Time to shut this thing off!"