Chapter 5: For Bonnie~

Glamrock Freddy's P.O.V:

Chica, Roxy, Monty, & I have been busy with the upcoming concert, we practice and rehearse every day. It is a little tiring, but. . .I still made time to talk to Bonnie, and go home. Bonnie gave me helpful tips, he really is observant, and very good at teaching, another brilliant talent of his. Recently, I find myself thinking about him more & more. He's such a great friend to me, we haven't known each other for that long, but I feel like we've known each other for years. Bonnie~. . .

After practice, "Alright, get some break, guys! Meet back in an hour!" We got off the practice stage, our manager, Lewis, walks up to me, "Freddy! You're doing pretty good! I like how you changed some tones during the song, and it fits well! Did we give you an upgrade that I'm not aware of?" "No, I have not. I was advised to, and I tried." "Well, that advice was great~. Keep it up, Fazbear!" Lewis walks away, talks to other employees. "Freddy!" I heard Chica, and turns around, "Hello Chica." "You're acting really bright recently~. Are you that excited for this concert?" she asked, and I replied, "Yes, I am excited. This concert is very special." "Ooohhh~, what makes this concert different from others?" "Well, my friend is coming, it's his first time." "Oh my god! That IS exciting~! I hope your friend will enjoy our concert!" "I hope so too." "After the concert, we're going to celebrate with pizzas! So DON'T go home early, pretty please~!" "Do not worry, I will stay to celebrate." "Yay~!" Chica cheers, I would like to invite Bonnie to that celebration, then I remembered about some advice Bonnie gave, "Oh, Chica, I wanted to talk to you about-" "Hey Chica!" I heard Monty call her. Chica turns around, and Monty walks up to her, "Wanna practice a bit for our duet section? I might need some help on timing." "Oh! I would love to!" She turns to me, "Sorry, Freddy, but let's make this concert better than our past ones!" "It is alright, go ahead, Chica." Chica waves her hand; she & Monty walk away to practice.

I looked at the music sheets that were sent to Chica, Monty, & Roxy, I got the lyrics. I cannot read the notes well, but Bonnie taught me some points. I looked around and saw Roxy at the other end of the room, checking her hair & make up. Bonnie did mention about her performance. . .I am getting all the advice from Bonnie, but I could not bring myself to tell them. . .but this concert. . .it is Bonnie's first time coming to see us play live. . .come on, Freddy. I want to impress him, and let him experience the best, first concert. I checked the messages Bonnie & I had:

[Freddy, you are my SUPERSTAR! Thank you! It's going to be the best, first ever concert for me!]

[I am looking forward to seeing you there~.]

[Me too~! You are the best!] I want to keep up with the image. . .being his Superstar. . .I cannot & will not disappoint him!

Flashback:

I showed Bonnie the music sheets that were meant for Chica, Monty, & Roxy. "Wow, there's gonna be a duet between Chica & Monty?" Bonnie asks. "Yes, it is one of our new music for the concert." "I see. . .and um, are you sure it's okay to show this to me?" "I got permission, and well, I will keep it a secret. Plus, you are my friend, it is like a perk you get." "Haha, nice perk." "Plus, your advice helped me improve my performance." "Really? You tried what I told you?" "Yes, it is very helpful, and on point." "W-Wow. . .I knew it'd be great! But it's all because of you, Freddy." "Nonsense, Bonnie. It is all because of you~." "You're gonna make me blush~." Bonnie's ears wiggle, and his face turns a little red at his cheeks, what a cute sight of him~.