Chapter 17: Freddy's Secret!

Glamrock Bonnie's P.O.V:

So. . .it's been few days since the event preparation, and. . .I am here. . .in front of. . .Freddy's house. . .to meet. . .his son.

Flashback:

Vanessa walked away after scolding Freddy about letting his kid roam around here, causing her trouble, and like, what if someone sees them or something, and Freddy apologizes about it. I. . .literally was speechless, and didn't know what to do. I mean. . .Freddy is a 'dad'? Of a human child? Wait. . .but. . .wait, he. . .never said anything about being single, did he? B-But he asked me out on a date! That's not something a married person should do! Freddy is definitely not someone unfaithful! Then. . .he HAD someone before? An ex? Or. . .a wife? W-Wait, I'm getting way too ahead of myself. I can just ask Freddy! Come on. . .w-why. . .my legs don't move. Freddy. . . Just ask, Bonnie! I took a deep breath, then finally stepped out, I didn't see Vanessa. . .nor the kid.

"F-Freddy!" Freddy turns to me, "Oh, hello Bonnie. What are you doing here?" "I was looking for you, and uh. . .sorry, I. . .overheard you & Vanessa. . ." "Oh. . .Bonnie!" I got startled as he shouted all of a sudden, and he says, "Please do not misunderstand! She & I have nothing between us!" "Huh?" "It is just. . .she & Lewis are the only ones who know about my situation. But we are not in any relationship!" "Um. . .Freddy, I understand, c-calm down." Does. . .he think I misunderstand that he & Vanessa are dating? "Bonnie, you are the one I like!" My system overheated in a second. W-Wait, wha- he just c-confessed to me!? Freddy seemed to get his composure back, while mine was all gone. "Bonnie, I want to properly introduce you to. . .my son." "H-Huh?" "But not here, it is late, and he needs to sleep. When do you have a day off?" "O-Oh, I-I. . .need to c-check in with my b-b-boss." I can't think right! "I understand, and once you have figured out a day off, will you. . .come to my house?" "Y-Your house!?" "Yes, I want to talk to you about my situation. Please, Bonnie." "I. . .I. . .o-okay, I will." Freddy smiles, my face is probably all red!

Flashback Ended.

After that, I went back to the others, and from overheating, I fell unconscious, so Foxy carried me home apparently. Now, I'm here. . .GOD, I am so nervous! I didn't even reply to Freddy's confession! Was it. . .Does it count as a confession? He said he likes me. . .I'm the one he likes. . .I like Freddy a lot. . .I want to accept his feelings. . .Freddy. . . I nervously reached out to the doorbell, and pressed it. My nonexistent heart pounding. . .I took a deep breath. The door opened, I thought it was Freddy, and I tried to greet, "Hi Fre-" Suddenly, I was flashed by something, which caused brief malfunction to my eyes. "Ahhh!" I shouted. I backed up, I couldn't see, but I heard Freddy's voice, "Bonnie! Gregory, what are you doing!?" "I thought it was the babysitter!" "F-Freddy?" I asked, then felt his arms around me, helping me. "Bonnie, are you okay?" "I-Is that you, Freddy?" I asked. "Yes, it is me, Freddy. Follow me." Freddy led me, gently pulling my hands, and inside his house.

My vision slowly came back. "I apologize for what Gregory did, Bonnie." "I-It's okay." I replied, and. . .now, I see Freddy. "Sorry, mister." I heard a child's voice, I looked down, and saw a little boy, who's holding a camera, beside Freddy. "It's okay, boy. And. . .you look familiar." I said. "You're the bunny man who gave Cassie a Roxy plush! 'Bonnie', right?" "Oh yea! I remember you! You were at the concert!" I said, and crouches to meet him, "I am happy that you remembered me." "You're one of the nice guys, and dad has been talking about you a lot." "G-Gregory!" says Freddy, his face a little red. "Haha, that's an honor~. Nice to, properly, meet you, Gregory. I'm Bonnie, and I'm your dad's big fan~." "Nice to meet you, Bonnie." Gregory says with a smile. He seems like a sweet kid. "I heard that you two have met before, but I wanted to introduce Gregory as my son to you." Freddy says, and I stood back up to talk to Freddy, "Well, he seems like a nice kid, though he did flash me with a camera. Very interesting way of greeting." "Again, I apologize for that. Gregory does not like people visiting our house." "I hate the babysitter. . ." Gregory says. "Did the babysitter do something bad?" ". . .No, but they're all weird." "'They're', so multiple babysitters?" "Yes, I only ask the babysitter for few hours, and when I have work until sunset or night, I ask his friend, Cassie, & her family to look after him." "I see, and well, everything's cool. Also, you two have a nice home, cozy, not too big nor too fancy, like. . .it speaks welcome home." "It is just the two of us, so I thought we should have a smaller home rather than a big mansion." Freddy says.