Chapter 20.2: Rock Our World, Bonnie!

Glamrock Bonnie's P.O.V:

". . .Gregory, are you okay?" I asked. ". . .Yea, I'm okay." he replies, but his eyes seemed a little. . .sad. "Something's bothering you, isn't it?" ". . .Bonnie. . .are you strong?" "'Strong'? Well. . .I can carry bowling balls, do some heavy lifting at work, and my legs are able to withstand some weight from the hopping, so. . .I guess I am." ". . .Dad won't leave me, right?" "What? Of course not." Gregory remains silent, and I scoot a bit closer to him, "Gregory. . .why did you think that?" ". . .Because I'm weak." "You're a child, Gregory. Nothing's wrong with being weak either." "But I always get protected. . .they told me. . .I can't do anything alone. . .so don't cause troubles." "Who are 'they'?" Gregory remains silent, he hugs himself, rubbing his arms. . .and I had an idea who THEY are. . . "Gregory, I was meaning to ask. . .at the concert, Cassie told me that you lined up to see Freddy. . .but you don't need to do that, right? So. . .why?" ". . .I have to. Dad doesn't want people to know about me. Things I do. . .is all trouble." "That's not true." Gregory looks up at me, and I say, "I know so. Freddy is open about his relationship." "Then why? Why does people keep telling me to stay away from dad?" ". . .I don't know their intention, but Freddy loves you, Gregory. You feel love, don't you?" ". . .Yea, I do. . .but. . ." "No one's leaving you, Gregory. Even if you think you're weak, you're smart. Freddy told me that you're an intelligent kid. You breached a security before, not all kids can do that. You're special to Freddy, special in general, Gregory. You'll grow strong & even smarter to protect Freddy. Right now, you should be yourself, laugh, cry, be mad, and be honest to your feelings. That's how kids should be, free & enjoy life." "Bonnie. . ."

I took out the guitar from the case I was carrying on my back, "Let me play you a song for you." "A song?" "Yup, I know just the one~." I set up my guitar, make sure the tuning is right, then I started playing.

"Staring down the face of fear

Gotta keep breathing

When the negative is all you hear

Gotta keep believing

'Cause in the dark there is a light

Your truth it keeps on burning bright

Brave enough to fight the fight

And shout the battle cry" I looked at Gregory, and smiled.

"You'll never stop me I'm a warrior

When I fall down I get stronger

Faith is my shield His love is the armor

I'm a warrior

I'm a warrior

I'm a warrior"

Gregory, you & Freddy are a wholesome son & father, no one can break that, no matter what. I want to protect you both, so I understand Gregory's feelings. . .I'm weak too, I want to be stronger. Seeing you two. . .it's the most precious thing I ever saw, I don't want anyone to break it. . .break the family bond. . .I won't allow it. Soon, the kids returned. Cassie, Susie, Gabriel, Jeremy, Fritz. . .you kids as well, I want to protect you all, you guys are the future that we, adults & animatronics, should protect, their innocence, their hearts, & their dreams.

"I will keep the hope alive

I will find the strength inside

I will keep the hope alive