Chapter 14.2: Our Date~

Glamrock Bonnie's P.O.V:

So. . .we're at a food court, Freddy & Chica are checking out the menus & stands. I'm sitting aside, across from Monty, feels like a déjà vu. "So. . .why the f*** are you two here?" Monty asks. "Well, we're here to golf." I answered. "Of course, this is a golf place. What I want to know is. . .WHY ARE YOU TWO HERE & COINCIDENTALLY SAME DAY & TIME WITH ME & CHICA!?" "We didn't know you two were here!" Monty sighs, "My plan is ruined now, thanks to you both." "I'm really sorry about your date, Monty." "W-We're not on a date!" "Oh. . .really?" "I just. . .Chica seemed down lately, so I wanted to cheer her up, and ask her what's wrong." "Chica's feeling down? I haven't noticed." "She's good at hiding it. I play a lot of duets with her, so we spend time a lot together for practice, and I can tell her expressions. Her tuning was different, she's on delay when playing, and her eyes were looking sad." "Wow. . .so right now she's. . ." "Acting, being a happy-go-lucky girl, everyone sees her as." "Did she ever tell you why she's feeling down?" "That's what I was gonna ask today, but I have a good god**** clue why." "What do you think?" "Foxy, obviously."

"'Foxy'?" "Meeting with an ex, who she clearly still likes, what else could it be? Even after our hangout at the club, he probably didn't call nor text her anything. That f****** b*****." "Hey, hey! Foxy has his own reasons, and he is busy with work. Remember, he came here for vacation, but also for work." "But he had time to spend time with you & Roxy." "You. . .well. . .that's. . .well, I never dated anyone, so I don't know, but it's probably awkward to be with an ex, right?" "I don't f****** know. . .but at least still try to be friends." ". . .Monty, you care about Chica a lot." "I-I do, she's. . .my friend. She always tries to keep us all together, unlike Fazbear over there." "Hey, Freddy is a good & reliable guy." "Not to me." "Come on, we're all friends here. Why do you hate Freddy so much?" "It was just small reasons. . .but now, he's literally taking a part of my life. Taking you from me." "Monty. . ."

". . .You're my best friend, Bon. I know you better than him, I wanted to introduce you to my new friends, but that rat b****** took that away from me. He has the nerve to keep dragging you into his business, and now, he wants to replace one of us to get you in." "T-That's not true, Monty! Freddy doesn't wish to replace anyone!" "Even if Fazbear doesn't wish, the company will, and it's ultimately HIS FAULT. . .you're mine, Bonnie. . ." I stood up from my seat, and sat next to him, patted him on his back. "Monty. . .I'm sorry, I didn't. . .know you felt like this." Monty remains silent, I felt bad, I didn't consider Monty's feelings. I was so head over heels for Freddy, I kept things secret from Monty when we're supposed to be best friends, be there for each other, listen & be the shoulder to lean on. . .

"Monty. . .you remember our golf matches?" ". . .Yea." "You kicked my buns so hard. I tried to beat you, but no matter what I did, you won. It's like our bowling matches." ". . .Yea, you're persistent." "Hey, I want to improve, and be better. Cause you're better than me." "That's not true, and you know it, a******." "Oh yea? You beat me in golf, you're in a band before me, you're stronger & buff, have popularity, good*** voice, you care about your friends-" "Bonnie, stop." "F*** no~!" I wrapped my arm around his neck, "You're great, Monty! You f****** know it!" "Gah! Let go of me!" "Oh yea? You did this to me last time! It's payback time!" "Hahaha! Bon!" We laughed a bit, joking around. "All jokes aside, you really make me proud. I'm so glad I taught you how to play bass. I never regretted that." "Bonnie. . .thanks, bro. I'm glad you did." "Monty, we might have different likes, but. . .we're still bros, that'll never change. I love you, bro." "I love you too, bro." I cupped Monty's cheeks, and pressed my forehead against his, had to tippytoe & pull him down a bit though, cause bro is taller than me. "You make me so proud." "I try, Bonnie." "And you're doing enough." Soon, Freddy & Chica returns, Chica says, "Monty! Bonnie! There are pizzas here! I can't wait to eat!" "You really like pizzas, don't you, Chica?" I giggled. "I do!" she giggles, Monty & Freddy smiles, then Freddy says, "Bonnie, shall we start our course?" "Oh yea-" Chica cut me off, "Let's all go & play together! It'll be fun!" "Uhh. . ." I glance at Monty, who responds, "Sure, why not?" "Woohoo!" Chica cheers, and well. . .guess I can't be alone with Freddy. What a start to our date.