Chapter 36: Family

Glamrock Bonnie's P.O.V:

It's the day. . .it's here. . .THE DEBUT! I am checking my tuning, making sure it's perfect. . .while shivering in nervousness. THIS IS NERVEWRECKING! What is going on!? I played on stage before! B-B-B-But this s-s-shaking is not normal! "Bonnie?" "YIP!" I squeaked in surprise, and turned around, seeing Freddy. "O-Oh! Hey, Freddy!" "Are you alright?" "Y-Yea, s-s-so good!" "It is okay, Bonnie. You do not have to lie to me." "Freddy. . .the truth is. . .I'M SO NERVOUS! I-It's not my first time getting on stage, but. . .this really is it. . .my dream. . ." "Bonnie. . ." Freddy hugs me, "You are allowed to feel like this. You do not have to like it, and I am here to help you. I am excited to stand on the stage with you~." "Freddy~. . ." "We are all here for you. I love you, Bonnie, and I believe in you~." "Thank you~, and I love you too~."

"Oh! Bonnie, I wanted to give you something." Freddy pulls away, and opens his chest cavity, pulling out a little present box. "Hey, I've seen that before, at my first ever concert, the free gift!" "Yes, go ahead & open it~." Freddy takes the present out from his chest, handing it to me. I wind the handle, soon, it pops open, and I saw a blue cloth. "What's this?" I asked. Freddy takes it, then turns me towards the mirror, and puts the cloth on my head. "It is a bandanna~! A final piece of your debut outfit~." "Wow. . .I love it, Freddy! I look awesome!" "You always do, Bonnie~." My system heats up a bit, and I turn to Freddy, "You give me so many gifts. . .I should gift you something to pay you back." "You do not need to, Bonnie. Having you as my boyfriend is the BEST gift I can ever ask for~." "Freddy~!"

"Matey, Freddy!" We heard Foxy's voice, also with knocks. "Come in, Foxy." I said, and Foxy comes in. "Ya'll ready? Or ya need time to cuddle some more~?" My face lit up a bit, "F-Foxy!" "Haha, I would like a little more time." Freddy giggles. "Sure thing, but be ready soon. Lewis wants to check up on ya'll to prevent any malfunctions." "Understood." Freddy says, and Foxy leaves. "I'm glad Foxy is here to assist. He is a big help." "I agree, we all learned a lot from him, and in the short time as well. He is such a great teacher." "I know he is~." Freddy holds my hand, "But you are the greatest~." "F-Freddy!" "Haha. . .and I apologize for deciding before you can. I did want some time." "It's okay, I needed it too~." "Bonnie~." Freddy pulls me closer, then kisses me~. I was surprised a bit, but kissed him back~. We part, and Freddy says, "I wanted to kiss you right now, before the show. Who knows how many hours later it will be when I can kiss you again?" "F-Freddy~. . .you know I want the same~. Let's kiss some more while we have time~." "Yes, we shall~." We shared another kiss, hugging each other close~.

After our sweet moment, we head to see the others, finding our bandmates & manager. "Freddy! Bonnie! The show is about to begin! Parts & Service team will quick scan you guys to make sure everything's okay." Lewis says, then Eclipse & M.X.E.S walks up to us. "M.X.E.S? What are you doing here?" I asked. "I helped you with your new system & transfers, I'm more capable at checking your functions better than others. It'll be quick." "Alright, and uh, thanks for coming." "Of course, I wouldn't miss my friend's debut~." "Awww~, you know, you're the BEST boss I ever had." "And I better not be replaced." We giggled, and M.X.E.S checks on me, while Eclipse checks on Freddy.

Once we're all checked, I held my bass, and took a deep breath. This is it, Bonnie. . .our stage. . .you're gonna stand with The Glamrocks, and perform for all the audience who are waiting for us. I need to. . .stay calm & focus. . .but also smile. "Bonnie. . ." I turned around, and saw Freddy, Chica, Roxy, Monty, Foxy, Eclipse, Lewis & M.X.E.S. Freddy reaches his hand out to me, "We are all here for you. Are you ready?" Freddy's smile calms me down, "Yes, I'm ready." I took his hand, and pulled me onto the stage. Soon, a familiar voice comes, it's the voice of an announcement that I heard when I attended the concert of The Glamrocks, the stage started to rise. . .