Chapter 25: My Ball of Happiness

Glamrock Freddy's P.O.V:

I walked a little with Lewis, and when we were far enough away from Bonnie, I asked, "So, what did you want to talk to me about?" "So. . .yea, the higherups wanted to have a meeting with you." "A meeting? Did something happen?" "I mean. . .you know. . .about Bonnie." ". . .They are not going to revoke the decision." "I know, I'm on your side, Freddy. They just want to talk to you directly." ". . .Fine. I apologize, Lewis." "It's okay, and I'll be there to back you up, so don't worry." "That will be helpful, but I wonder what kind of excuses they have this time." "I wonder too." "Bonnie is joining the band, and nothing will stop that." We soon walk back to Bonnie, but we find him playing with the Pat-Pats. . . "He's so. . .precious." "You should tell him that." I walked up to Bonnie, to hug him & tell him that~. After, Bonnie & I part ways, Bonnie went to babysit Gregory for me, and I had to talk to the higherups. Thinking of talking with the higherups, I feel my system heating up. . .in anger.

"So. . .Freddy, good to see you." "I am alright, and Lewis informed me that you all wanted to discuss something with me." "Yes, and. . .let us get straight to the point. . .why the f*** did you do what you did at the event!?" "Language, sir. I have already explained about that." "Freddy, we told you that we weren't ready to accept a new bandmate! When you said there's gonna be a special announcement, it was supposed to be Foxy the Pirate as the guest!" "WE MADE A PROMISE. If we have a unanimous answer to accepting Bonnie in the band, he can join, and Bonnie earned Chica, Roxy, & Monty's trust that they all accepted him. I simply made you all KEEP THE PROMISE." "We didn't make any promise! It was like a deal more likely!" "Deal is a form of a promise, we fulfilled our part, and you guys made an excuse to not fill in your part of the promise, so I simply forced you guys to. A promise, even a child knows how to keep a promise." I calmly told them, but I can feel myself at the edge. . . "Calm down, Freddy." Lewis whispers to me. "Okay, we get that you're mad, BUT we still needed time to make the spot! We barely started constructing his green room, but the stage & the music, we already told you that we have enough string instrument players." "Yes, but that should not be a problem." "Freddy, think about the BALANCE in the band." "The balance is just right with five of us." "Ugh, Freddy what happened to you? You used to be. . ." "An obedient robot." I crossed my arms. ". . .UNDERSTANDING, that's what we tried to say." "I have listened to you guys. I stepped down from being the guitarist, because you guys refused to fix Chica's vocal function." "Freddy-" "I ran around the city to find a replacement for Foxy when he quit the band, because you guys did not have TIME for it." "Okay that's-" "I had to do management before you guys FINALLY hired Lewis." "Freddy. . ." "Made me carry the company name, then with Roxy, you all made me investigate what was wrong with her." "Enough!" I slammed my hands on the meeting table, "I DID EVERYTHING YOU GUYS WANTED ME TO, SO WHY CAN YOU GUYS NOT DO WHAT I WANT FOR THIS ONE TIME!?" "Oh sugar! Freddy, calm down!" Lewis says, and holds my arm. "Bonnie is talented. . .he is very kind, perfect for the family friendly brand. . .at the event, it was the proof that Bonnie is a must for the band. . ." "Freddy, I agree with you. I think Bonnie is perfect in the band. So, answer the question, sirs. . .what is the reason you guys have for delaying the inevitable?" Lewis asks. The higherups glanced at each other. . .then one speaks up, "It's true that we aren't ready. We don't even know his position yet. We are concerned about the. . .reputation." "About the incident that happened years ago? That a man in a robotic rabbit suit kidnapped, & murdered children?" says Lewis. "That is irrelevant." I said.

As the meeting continues, I have grown to be more irritated by their excuses. We decided to take a break from it, we will talk again later, so I cannot leave the studio. I hope Bonnie & Gregory are okay. Lewis & I went to my green room to have a drink & rest. "Jeez, the higherups are really stubborn sometimes." says Lewis, and I hand him a drink. "I agree with you, however, is it okay for you to really-" "Bad talking about them isn't gonna do anything to me. I don't see them as my bosses anymore. I see YOU as my boss. You have better reasons for what you do or want to do. Having Bonnie in the band will definitely improve the music, performances, and expand business in a way, so I don't get why they're being so stubborn. . .that one incident can't hang around for centuries." I sat down on the couch, next to Lewis, as he speaks, "The incident. . .it must have been terrifying for the parents of the victims. . .but because of that, judging all rabbit animatronics is not right." "I will do anything for Bonnie." "You love him, eh~?" Thinking about Bonnie, I felt warmth, his voice, his smile, his energy. . .everything about him. . . "Yes, I do~." Lewis & I talked about Bonnie, his official debut plans. Suddenly, I received a phone call from an unknown number. "I apologize, Lewis. I have an unknown number calling me." "Unknown? Is it okay to pick up?" "It will be alright."