Chapter 34: Deserved?

Glamrock Bonnie's P.O.V:

When I woke up, I was in Freddy's arms. After I laid Gregory on the bed, we cuddled & went to sleep mode. I look up at Freddy, then kissed him~. Soon, Freddy woke up. I pulled away, and greeted, "Morning Freddy~." "Good morning, Bonnie~." We giggled, and we have things to do today. I'm going to see the green room they prepared for me. Last time, it was under construction, so I'm excited~! I helped Gregory & Freddy to pack their stuff & carry it to their home. "It feels like just yesterday that I was here. Was everything okay after what happened?" "Only the window was broken, we fixed it soon." Freddy opens the door, and we carry the stuff in. The house was clean, and comfortable just like before. That night. . .oh yea, didn't Eclipse warn me to get out? Why & how did he know that we were in danger?

Gregory had to go to school, Freddy sends him to school, while I stay at their home. I wanted to look around a little. . .remember what happened that night. . .and prepare myself for today. . .other than the green room. . .I have to confront. . .MONTY. Freddy briefly told me that he & Foxy know about Monty breaking me. . . Monty. . .my best friend. . .he attempted to destroy me. . .he wasn't there when I woke up. . .what happened to him? Is he okay? What should I do? I walked around the house, things weren't so different from last time. . .probably cause they stayed at the hospital. . .for me. Freddy. . .Gregory. . .how lucky am I to have you two beside me? I think I'm the luckiest in the world. Just having you two in my life. I tried to retrace my memory of that night, it all happened from Eclipse's text, telling me to get out of the house. An animatronic attacked Gregory, so I took him & got out the house, while running, I ran into Monty, and. . .he knocked me out. I woke up in that horrifying place. . .helped the kids, then. . .fought with Monty. I hope they didn't hear us talking or yelling. . .Monty really hated me. . .but he loved me too. . .the contradiction. . .I. . .can relate to him.

Freddy came back, and I say, "Welcome back, Freddy." Freddy smiles, "I'm home, Bonnie~." Freddy walks up to me, then gently wraps his arms around my waist, pulling me close. "I wish I can always come back home to see you." "F-Freddy!" A month & a week passed, and this guy really learned how to be smooth as f***! "I apologize, from now on, I can always see you at the studio." "F-Freddy. . .y-you've gotten really s-smooth with f-flirting~." "Did I? I am just speaking the truth, my feelings for you, Bonnie." Freddy kisses me, and I kiss him back. Ahhhhh~! I love him~! I felt him gently pin me against a wall. . .f***, I feel like we're in a movie or something~. We part, Freddy smiling so innocently, I can just see how happy he is~. "Freddy~. . ." "I love you, Bonnie~." "I love you too~." We shared another kiss~.

Later, we went to the studio. "You two are late." Roxanne says as she was standing with her arms crossed. "S-Sorry." I apologized. "I apologize, Roxy." Freddy apologized. "And Chica's late too." "Chica? She is not present yet?" Freddy asked. "Yea, I checked her green room, asked Monty & Lewis, but neither of them has seen Chica, then I texted her, and she said she's going to be late." "I hope she is alright. And speaking of green room, we must show Bonnie's green room!" "Oh yea, I'm really excited to see!" "Sure, go ahead." "Would you like to come see as well?" Freddy asks. ". . .Sure, if I'm not bothering you two." "Of course not, come on, Roxanne!" I said, and we went to my green room.

I nervously opened the door and walked in with Freddy & Roxanne. The room was blue, it had bowling ball & pin designs on the floor. There's a couch just like the one in Freddy's, but different color, there's a makeup area, closet for clothes, recharge pod, and a star shaped mirror. "Wow. . ." I said. "It looks very nice." Freddy says. "Yea, just like ours, but clean. . .for now." Roxanne says. "Bonnie?" Freddy asks me. "I. . .This is my green room. . .finally, I. . .I. . .I'm gonna be here for work. . .and. . .I. . .I can't express how much I appreciate this!" I turned to Freddy & Roxanne, hugging them both, "I can't wait!" Freddy giggled, and Roxanne says, "B-Bonnie!"