Chapter 32: Open Your Eyes

Glamrock Freddy's P.O.V:

". . .What?" I asked. "I'll pay the costs you need for Bonnie." Boss says. "Wait, for real?" asks Roxy. "What's the catch?" Foxy asks suspiciously. "Nothing. Take it as a thank you for. . .saving my daughter." ". . .A sudden change of heart now? For yar daughter, ya'll help Bonnie, but does that guarantee his position in the band?" Foxy asks. ". . .Yes." "Boss. . .you will really. . .help Bonnie?" I could not believe this. . .it's. . .it's the best chance we got! "Freddy. . .the things you said. . .I understand now. When Susie went missing, I. . .was anxious, but I had work to do, and. . .I suspected Bonnie, just because. . .he was a rabbit. Susie told me about him, I was sure he was two-faced just like. . .back in the day. This incident proved I was wrong about him. I'm. . .sorry." "Boss. . ." "I want to make it up to my daughter, for not searching for her, not running all over the city to find her. . .not being the father she deserves. . .seeing her again, I. . .felt really glad. . .I wasn't a good father to her. . .but she still. . .I want to thank Bonnie & you, Freddy." ". . .If you are really going to help repair Bonnie. . .then I will gladly accept the offer. Thank you, boss." "Thank you, Freddy." We shook hands, then Roxy asks, "Now that, that's settled. What should we do first?" "I have a plan." Boss says, and we all took a seat.

"Freddy, Chica, Roxy, & Monty, you are all getting the upgrade for the New Year. From there, I will get the new systems for Bonnie ready to be installed." "I can help with installment." M.X.E.S says. "You did hack our securities before. . ." "I'll put the hate aside for Bonnie." "Okay. . for his endoskeleton, Eclipse offered to help, he knows an engineer who can repair older models." Boss says. "Eclipse? Is he okay?" Chica asks. "He is fine, but he told me that he's not ready to see you all. I don't know why, but he said something about redemption." "Eclipse. . .alright. What else must we do?" I asked. "For his casings, it needs to fit the endoskeleton, so we'll see the measurements & stuff. Also, I would like you guys to think about Bonnie's debut outfit & make up." "Bonnie & I have looked through the outfits, he picked few candidates." "I think Foxy can help with that. I believe in him with fashion, and he's known Bonnie the longest." Roxy says. "Thanks, milady." "Alright, Freddy & Foxy would work on the outfit & the casing, Eclipse works on the endoskeleton, Chica, Roxy, & Monty, you three would help me smooth out transactions, systems & management." "Aren't those other staff's jobs?" Roxy asks. "Well yea, but there are complicated reasons. Even if I'm the boss, some other higherup people don't listen. You three would need to cover up any signs of progress to prevent them from intervening. Lewis has his hands covered for you guys' schedule, outfits, stages, etc., after hiatus. One of our security guards, Vanessa, was assaulted, she injured her jaw." "Is she okay?" I asked. "She's good, but can't work for a while. I can't stop the deadline, we'll all need to work as soon as we can, before the hiatus is over. I'll keep my promise, this time for sure." "Thank you, boss."

After we talked about as much detail as we can, the boss had to leave. M.X.E.S had to go to work, and Chica took Monty back to his room. Roxy, Foxy, Gregory & I were left in the room, I showed Foxy the candidates Bonnie & I have chosen before, and Foxy gave very good suggestions, even drew it out. Roxy & Gregory were talking, soon, Chica walks back in, greeting us. She takes a seat, and Roxy says, "How was he?" "He's feeling better, I'm still a little worried though. He seems depressed. . .and asked me something." "Like?" "Like, 'will you trust me? Even if the others doesn't.'" "And what did you answer?" "I said, 'Of course I will'. I know he can be a little rough, and scary, but he's actually a sweetheart. I've practiced with him so many times, I know him well, I'm positive~!" "Huh. . .that's nice." "He's just sad about his best friend being like this. . .I miss Bonnie too." Listening to the 2 girls talk. . .I feel my heart ache. . .only if they knew. . .if Chica knew. . .but will that. . .break her?