Chapter 15: Growing Love & Friendships

Glamrock Bonnie's P.O.V:

Since our first date at the golf course, Freddy & I have been much closer~. We went for a second date~, got to be alone this time. "Thank you so much, Freddy." "You are welcome, and thank you as well, Bonnie." Freddy says with a smile. We went to a fancy restaurant Freddy made reservation for, and it was really good! Before dinner, we did hang out a bit~, did some shopping, since there's gonna be an event The Glamrocks are going to do. "I was really nervous, I've never been to a fancy restaurant like that." "Were you uncomfortable?" "No, no, a little nervous, but with you, I feel comfortable & secure." "Bonnie~. . .do not worry, I will protect you." My face heat up a bit, there has been space since our first date, and. . .I find myself falling for Freddy more, not as a fan. I really do wish to be more than friends with him, b-but I don't really know how to. "Thank you, Freddy~, I feel so honored~! B-But, don't worry about me too much. I can handle some dangers. I always have my trusty bowling ball, well. . .not always, but most of the time." We were walking to Freddy's car, I looked up at the night sky, the moon was beautiful, it has been pretty cold recently. I rubbed my arms, feeling a little chill from the wind. I should start up my heating system for my en-

"Ah!" I squeaked in surprise, as I felt a pair of arms around me. . .Freddy's arms. "F-Freddy?" "I apologize for scaring you, I thought you were cold." S-So close! W-What should I say!? I- Freddy knows that we, animatronics, have heating function for our endoskeleton, so it doesn't freeze up or something, but. . .I-I really. . .kinda like this~. Freddy feels warm. . .he must have a newer heating function than mine. "I mean. . .I-I DO feel a little cold." "Then let me warm you up, Bonnie." I feel more warmth from Freddy. . . Damn~. . .this is so relaxing~. . .having Freddy close to me, feeling his warmth. . . "Mmmm~. . .Freddy~. . .you're so warm~." My ears wiggle, liking this. "I am glad you feel my warmth, Bonnie. Are you still cold?" "I feel warm already~." "Is that so? Should I stop?" "No, no! Please, a-a little more~. Like. . .5 minutes." "Haha, as you wish, Bonnie~." We stayed like that for a bit more~.

"So um, this event you guys are going to have. I didn't ask earlier, but is it like a charity?" I asked. "It is, for the children. There are poor children out there, who cannot afford toys or food, so we are going to perform & share them joy." "That is really sweet~. Did you come up with it?" "Yes, I did. Our manager agreed & talked to the higherups. For the children, even if they say no, I would still ask my friends for help & do the charity as a personal host event." "Awww~, that's really nice~. You are such a father material~." I giggled. "I try." I glanced at Freddy, he. . .'tries'? Wait, does he mean. . .he wants a kid? . . .WAIT, BONNIE! That's way too early to think about! I mean, I-I'm not a material for parenting! Calm down, what am I thinking!? Freddy. . .as a father. . .having kids. . . My face lit up a bit thinking of it. "How are you with the others?" Freddy asked, and I got a bit startled. "H-Huh? Oh! W-With Chica, Roxanne, Foxy & Monty? It's been great! I-I've been talking to them all." "That is great to hear! You are getting along with them. I have been talking to them about letting you join, and I think they all have positive opinions of you." "R-Really?" "Absolutely, I just need to talk to the higherups more & get you the spot you deserve~." "F-Freddy. . .I can't thank you enough." "You deserve everything, Bonnie. You earned their trust & friendship; I did not do anything." "That's not true, because of you, I have a chance. I wouldn't be this close if you weren't here. I appreciate you so much." "Bonnie. . ." I leaned towards Freddy a bit, we were silent, just enjoying our time together~.

5 minutes or more passed, and we finally parted to go home. Freddy drove me home, and when I exit the car, he says, "Bonnie, do you have time next week?" "I can check my schedule, but why?" "I was wondering if you would like to come check our preparation for the event." "Wait, really? But isn't it a little early?" "Preparation takes time, and it's when we get a little freedom from rehearsing. I would like you to come see." "That is. . .really cool! Yes! I would love to check it out! A rare scene of The Glamrocks' stage & location before it comes to reality! It's a great opportunity!" "Haha, I am looking forward to seeing you there. I will inform you more about it tomorrow." "Yes, superstar~! Thank you~!" "You are welcome, and goodnight, Bonnie." "Goodnight, Freddy!" Today's date went amazing~! I can still feel Freddy's warmth. . .d-don't be a creep, Bonnie! I-It's just, literally, Freddy shared warmth & my system is running heat function, so I feel the same or similar warmth Freddy gave me! Anyway. . .Freddy is just. . .so cool~, kind~, handsome~, and more~.