Chapter 8: First Ever Autograph

Glamrock Bonnie's P.O.V:

So. . .I am in a pizza place. . .with THE GLAMROCKS! Oh my god, just what is my luck!? Okay so. . .I got in a van with The Glamrocks, and we headed to a pizza place, and now we're seated at a table, ordering our pizzas.

3rd Person P.O.V:

"So. . .WHEN THE FUCK WERE YOU GONNA TELL ME THAT YOU'VE BECOME FRIENDS WITH FAZBEAR, BONNIE?" Monty asks, clearly angry. "Um. . .well, I wasn't planning to-" Monty cut Bonnie off, "'NOT PLANNING TO'!?" "This is exactly why! I thought you'd get angry!" "I'm more pissed that you kept it a secret from me! SINCE WHEN!?" "Um. . .few weeks?" "BONNIE!!!!" "Ahhhhh!" Monty pounced on Bonnie, and he struggles to get Monty off. "I'M GOING TO SMASH YOU!" "MONTY, MERCY! MERCY!!!" "Monty, calm down!" Freddy grabs Monty's arms. "AND YOU, FAZBEAR! YOU WERE MAKING MOVES ON MY BRO!? HOW FUCKING DARE YOU!" Monty escapes Freddy's grip, and attacks Freddy. "MONTY!" Bonnie grabbed Monty arms, "I'm sorry! Monty, I truly am!" "You first didn't tell me about your chest cavity function! You didn't tell me about coming to our concert! Now, this!" The three of them struggled, good thing not many customers were there at this hour. "Guys, stop fighting!" Chica shouts, suddenly, a wave of static runs through the three's system, stunning them. "We're not kids, let's talk about it first." says Roxy, covering her ears.

They all sat back down, Bonnie sitting between Freddy & Monty. "First off, let's introduce ourselves." Roxy suggests, Chica asks, "Can't we order first?" "No, or you'll be stuffing your face with pizzas, and not talk." Roxy replied, she looks at Bonnie, "I think I've seen you today." "O-Oh! You remember me?" Bonnie asked. "Yea, you're the kind rabbit animatronic that gave Cassie a plushie of me. Thanks for that, she's my number 1 fan." "No problem, I just didn't want her to be sad." "Oh! You were with Eclipse! I remember!" Chica says. "You remember me too?" "Of course!" Chica smiles, "I'm Chica, you probably know already, but nice to meet you~!" Chica reaches her hand out to Bonnie, "O-Oh! I'm Bonnie, nice to meet you." He shook hands with Chica. "I'm Roxanne, call me, 'Roxy' like everyone else." Roxy says with a smile. "Nice to meet you, Roxy." "You don't need an introduction from me & Fazbear, right? So, answer me, how the hell did you two became friends?" asks Monty. "W-Well. . .it's a long story." Bonnie says. "Before that long story. . .can we order? Please?" Chica asks, her eyes shining like she's about to cry. "Let us order first, then we can talk." said Freddy. "Fine." said Monty, and we all grabbed a menu & made an order.

While waiting, Freddy & Bonnie explained how they met & became friends. "That night, huh?" says Monty. "Yup, and well. . .that's all." Bonnie says, but Monty eyes him suspiciously, "Anything else you're hiding from me?" "Uh. . ." Bonnie says as he thinks. "Come on, Monty, give him space to breathe, even I'm suffocating in the pressure you give off." Roxy says. "Pizza's ready~!" Chica says as she brings some. "You did not have to carry, Ms." says the waiter. "Sorry, I couldn't wait~." Chica giggles, and places the pizzas down on the table, so did the waiter. Chica sits back down, next to Monty, and says, "Let's eat~!"

They started eating & talking. "So, you play music, Bonnie?" Roxy asks, taking a bite of her pizza. "Yes I do, but I only recently started playing again. I was on hiatus for a while." "His music is amazing, you guys must listen to them." Freddy compliments, making Bonnie blush. "That's exciting~! I want to hear!" Chica says excitedly, then grabs another slice of pizza. "Well, m-maybe one day, haha." Bonnie replies, blushing. "You enjoyed the concert?" Roxy asks, and Bonnie says, "Yes! It was amazing! I loved it!" "Yay~! This concert really went well, thanks to Freddy." says Chica. "Me?" asked Freddy. "Yea, you advised us, remember?" "Oh! About that, it wasn't MY advice. It was actually Bonnie's~." Freddy smiles, Bonnie blushes, almost choking on his pizza. "B-Bonnie!" Freddy pats Bonnie's back. Roxy asks, "Are you serious? HE advised what you said, Freddy?" "Why yes. Bonnie is very observant, he has many talents." "That makes sense why YOU knew about my habit, Fazbear." says Monty, biting his slice of pizza. "F-Freddy, you really told them!?" "Yes, if it helped everyone to perform like today, then you deserve the credit." Freddy smiles innocently, making Bonnie blush more. "Wow! You really helped me, thank you, Bonnie!" Chica says, hugging onto Bonnie. "Ahh! I-I um, y-you're welcome?" "You have some nerve to advise us." said Roxy, crossing her arms. "I-I-I'm sorry, I know i-it's like um. . .rude, b-but I-" Bonnie stutters, and Roxy chuckles, "I'm just kidding~. Your advice DID help, so you have my thanks." "Haha, you're always hiding shit up your sleeves, Bonnie. Thanks for the advice. I did have a feeling it wasn't Fazbear's advice." Monty says, patting Bonnie's head. "Hehe, I-I'm glad my opinion helped in a way." Bonnie replies, blushing.