Chapter 1: Sound of My Music

Glamrock Bonnie's P.O.V:

["Thank you for watching our show! I hope we see you again~!"] Freddy Fazbear. . .he really is an amazing singer. I really like his songs, the band & their music. Music. . .it's something I gave up on. . . Suddenly, my alarm went off. "Oh no! I need to go to work!" I hurried & changed into my uniform and headed out to my workplace.

My name is Bonnie, I am a rabbit animatronic, working at a Bowling Alley called, "Bunny Bowl". It's a pretty chill place, people come to bowl in the day, while at night, people come for drinks. I like working here, my boss, M.X.E.S, is pretty chill too, he works as a bartender at night. I do attendant & waiter kinda work. . .Though I used to do performances with my bass or guitar, buuuut. . .I haven't done it in a long time. And I prefer bass, but I can play guitar too. Same type of instruments, but different use & sounds. Anyway, I had a dream. . .I wanted to be a musician, like a rockstar, but. . .no matter how much I try, I always get rejected, so I decided to stick with this job & keep music as my hobby. Rabbit animatronics have a bit of a difficult life. . .

On the way to work, I met a young child alone, I walked up to them, and said, "Hello there, are you lost?" "My balloon got stuck on the tree." She pointed up at the tree. "Oh, it's not that high. I'll get it for you." I used my hop function and grabbed the balloon from the tree. "Here you go." I handed the balloon to the child. "Thank you, Ms. Bunny!" "Haha, you're welcome, and my name is Bonnie, I'm actually a mister." "Thank you, Bon-Bon!" I can't help, but giggle, seeing a child's smile really brighten up the day. However. . . "Hey! You robot! Get away from her!" An angry mother arrives, grabbing the child. "Oh, um. . .I'm sorry?" I apologized. "You're not kidnapping her!" "I wasn't-" "Shut the f*** up!" "Whoa! Family friendly, there's a child present!" She accused me of trying to kidnap the child, I didn't have time for this, so I decided to just walk away. The only thing that kept me in a good mood was the child's smile, she waved at me.

I can't really say I blame the mother. Rabbit animatronics have a tough reputation. There was an incident long ago about a man in rabbit costume kidnapped children, shoving them in animatronic suits. Rabbit animatronics caused quite a lot of issues. . .and recently, there have been incidents of children going missing, some witnessed a rabbit animatronic with those children. Humans are afraid of rabbit animatronics. . .it's pretty unfair, since I don't have anything to do with it, but as parents, losing their child is the worst nightmare. Because of this reputation. . .I can never achieve my dream. Sometimes. . .I wonder what I was made to be. . .

I made it to my work, M.X.E.S was here today, he usually comes at night. "Hey boss, you're here early." I greeted. "Bonnie, good morning. I had to do some maintenance. Need to stay up-to-date with security." M.X.E.S is a rabbit like me, but he's kinda. . .system-like, I'm not sure how to describe it, but he's good at securities & computer programs, apparently, he used to be a security guard. "You take securities seriously." I commented, and he replies, "It's what I do best." "Not making drinks?" "I learned that after. Anyway, get your buns ready for today." "Relax, not many people come in the morning. I have time." "As your boss, I order you to get ready. How's that?" he said with a smirk. "Okay, okay, don't cut my paycheck, please." He chuckles, and I smile, then head to the back to put my stuff away.

Normal workday, I serve customers, talk to them, help them out with any problems., etc. I love my job, I made some human friends, there are some rude customers, but it's all good. I went to the counter to get the orders, then I heard a familiar song, I looked up at the speaker, "Freddy~." It's Freddy's song, his beautiful voice, and the music – Chica, Roxy, & Monty are playing. . .it's amazing. I can't believe I had my heart closed to their music. I love their songs, ever since the time I met Freddy, I became a fan~. I want to go see their concert, but I don't have much money, nor time to go, I bought their albums though.