Chapter 27: Retaliate!

Montgomery's P.O.V:

            I sat down on the couch, "God, that was pretty smooth~." "Yea! We just need to practice a little more before New Year~!" Chica says, then hands me a drink. "Thanks, Chica." She's sweet. Chica & I practice together a lot in either one of our green rooms. She's just great to hang out with, her smile, her voice, her energy just calms me down somehow, it's strange, but a good kind. Chica sits down beside me, and says, "I cannot wait for next year~! Aren't you excited, Monty?" "Well, I'm looking forward to our duet. You're really good at what you do." "Aww~, thank you~. I'm looking forward to it too! I like our duet~. You helped me improve, and I'm grateful, Monty." I blushed, "W-Well, of course. We're in this together." "Hehe, you're right~. I wish I had more talent like you." "Chica, you're talented enough." "Thank you, but you're better than me. I like how you play, and I enjoy our time like this." Her words are genuine. . .

"C-Chica. . .I-" "It'll be even better next year, since Bonnie is joining us." Bonnie. . . "Oh, y-yea, he's joining. . .right?" "Freddy's been so excited, and he's working so hard. Hope he doesn't break down." Chica sips on her drink, looking out the window. I wish he DOES break down. . . "Are you. . .excited for Bonnie?" I asked her hesitantly. "Of course! He's really good, and he helped us with our performance! He's going to be great!" "Yea. . .I-I know he will, he's my best friend after all~." That's it, be positive. . . "You two are close, aren't you? Like me & Freddy~." "I-I guess. . .and how actually close are you & Fazbear?" "I mean. . .pretty close, I had a crush on him before." "Y-You did!?" "Yea, but well, didn't work out." "I mean. . .I can see I guess, cause you know, you. . .deserve better." "Awww, Monty, you're so sweet~. I'm jealous of Freddy though." "Why?" "He has such a cute boyfriend~. Freddy & Bonnie are so cute together~! I'm glad they're official. I. . .kinda liked Bonnie though." ". . .You did?" "Yea, at the first sight, I thought he's cute~. He talked to me about my problem, then he rescued me at the diner. . .I mean, who WOULDN'T fall for him~?" ". . .I see." "And once Bonnie joins, maybe all three of us can practice & make a trio part!" "Trio. . .huh. . ." "Yup! Or like different pair duets too! I cannot wait~!" ". . .Yea, can't wait." Bonnie even has Chica wrapped in his magic. . .

            "I gotta go now, urgent matters." "Aww, you have to go?" "Yea, it's urgent." "We'll practice again, right?" ". . .Yea, of course, Chica." I tried to smile, Chica probably noticed my forced smile, she showed concerns in her eyes, "Monty! I asked Santa for your pizza!" "Pfft! You what!?" "Since Santa failed to do so, can you make it? I really want to eat it!" "Haha, you really like it?" "Uh-huh! I better taste it on New Year, Monty~!" She's a delight, and a funny girl~. "Hahaha, I'll think about it~." "MONTY!" We both laughed, and I exited her green room. "[I'll take it. . .Tonight is the night. . .]" I've decided. . .I'm going to. . .kill Bonnie TONIGHT.

            I drove near to Freddy's house, working with this. . .Sun guy. "So. . .this is Freddy's house? Kinda. . .normal than I thought." I commented, I can't really say though, my house is normal too. "Mr. Bonnie is indeed inside the house, and it is almost time for Gregory's bedtime." Sun says. "Alright. . .so, you sure with this. . .operation?" I asked, holding up an electrical wrench & its instruction manual. "W-Well. . .um. . .it is painful, and I rather not-" "There's no backing out of this. So. . .I just stick this wrench behind your head, right?" ". . .S-Sir, are you really. . .going to. . .listen to HER?" "I'm not listening to anyone. I'm doing this. . .for myself." ". . .I-I think there's other-" I stabbed the wrench behind his head where the socket is & turned it. "Aghhh!" He shouted, and I pulled the wrench away, he started twitching, then stopped moving. ". . .Sun?" I asked. I read the manual, then I noticed I twisted the wrong way. SHIT! "Bo. . .nnie. . .run. . ." I heard him mumble, and I quickly put the wrench back in the socket to turn the other way.