Chapter 24: Missing Children

Glamrock Bonnie's P.O.V:

On the date (Yesterday):

"How did it feel to be on stage? Did you feel nervous?" I asked Freddy. "I felt great being on stage, and of course, I also felt nervous. I always liked to sing, it was my program since I was built." I sip on the drink, then asked, "What did you do BEFORE being the band leader? Foxy told me about some details, how you guys were like street musicians. What about before that?" "Oh, well, I was actually. . .a little entertainer. . .a silly little clown." "You were a clown?" "Haha, it is a little embarrassing, but yes, though it was a volunteer thing. At first, I was just an assisting animatronic, doing lift works for coworkers, however, they found out that I had a little function which made me like a clown, so humans gave me clown jobs." "What function is that?" ". . .My nose honk." ". . .Oh my god! Can I press it!? Do you honk like the plushies!?" "Um. . .yes. I do not know why I have this function. Oh! The plush of me has this function as a piece of my memory. I specifically asked for it." "Really? You liked being a clown?" "Well, not exactly, but I met a child who was lost, I tried to help them, and I accidentally hit my nose, which made the honk noise. The child started giggling, and I let them push my nose. That was the start of my dream, I wanted to make children happy. If a simple nose honk can make a child laugh, then there must be more that I can do for them." "Aww, Freddy~. . ." "I did not like clown jobs, but it was what made me dream. Soon, I met Chica, and we bonded over music, then started our music career. We met Foxy, and then the Fazbear Entertainment scouted us." "Wow, and it all started from a honk~."

I pushed his nose. . .and it honked~! "That's so cute, Freddy~!" "Haha, I do not let people push my nose much, but if you enjoy it, then you may." "Yes~! I love it, Freddy~! Who knew you had such a unique, wholesome history & a secret~?" "Haha, how about you? Did you always work at Bunny Bowl?" "Nah, I struggled to find that job. Foxy & I lived together in a factory that went bankrupt. We didn't have any problem, we played around like kids, then we started going out of the factory, leading us to look for jobs. Foxy developed a dream to become an actor, and I supported him. We acted as pirates, and did a lot of practices. Foxy had a talent from the beginning, and I dreamt of being a musician." "And you are~. A very talented one~." Freddy held my hand, and my face heated up, Freddy says, "I cannot wait to stand on the stage with you~. Sing to the music you make~." "Freddy~, I cannot wait to perform with you too~." We smiled at each other, then Freddy kissed my hand, making my system overheat. "Bonnie~, you are beautiful~." "F-Freddy~!"

Present time:

Freddy. . . System rebooting. . . I opened my eyes, then I found myself on the floor. . .in a. . .building, there was moonlight coming in from above, so it wasn't too dark. Where am I? "Gregory!" I remembered locking Gregory in my chest cavity, I tried to open it, but. . .when I looked down at my chest, my chest plate was broken. . .the auto lock was broken as well. I lift my chest plate, "Gregory?" I slowly put my hand in, carefully not to poke Gregory, but I didn't feel anything. He's gone. . . "Gregory!" I stood up, and scanned the area. . .then soon found Gregory. . .strapped onto something. I ran up to him, "Gregory!" Gregory was unconscious. I checked what he was strapped on, and it was metal plank that's. . .on a track. I followed the track, then soon saw a. . .casing. I walk up to it, scanning. It was a casing of a robot, or animatronic. . .a yellow bear? What concerns me is that. . .the chest is open, and there seems to be about 6 sharp locking devices. . .This just speaks hazard. I looked around, then found my bowling ball near where I was at. I picked it up, "Glad to see my protection again." I walked up to the casing again, ". . .Okay, here goes nothing." I threw my bowling ball into its chest, suddenly. . .the chest closes its locking devices. . .almost instantly smashing the bowling ball. "What the-" This isn't just a hazard! It's like a murder device! I heard clicking sounds, and I turned around, then saw the straps on Gregory unlocked. Gregory slid down the plank, and I ran up to him, picking him up. "Gregory, can you hear me?" Gregory groans, then slowly opened his eyes, "D-Dad?" "Thank god, you're okay. And no, I'm Bonnie." "Bo. . .nnie. . .Bonnie!" Gregory hugs me, and I gently hug him back. "It's okay, Gregory. I'm sorry for letting them get you. I will protect you, I promise." "Bonnie, it's okay, and. . .where are we?" "I'm not quite sure, but we really need to get out of here." "Yea."