Forty- Finale.

Dabin breathed in all she could before she let go of that long breath. She dropped her head back down and looked up at the stars. Her arms were starting to get sore from how she was lifting her upper body's weight on them, but she just couldn't stop gazing at the night sky. Feeling discomfort, she finally leaned forward and freed her arms from the strain caused by her weight. She pulled those arms to her front and rested them on her thighs as she looked ahead.

The ocean waves were loud and clear and pretty calming. The dark sea was merging with the night sky in endless blackness. The air smelled the humidity of the sea mixed with the sand and it felt like heaven. Dabin was never going to get tired of that.

Although the crashing waves were loud, she could easily hear the very familiar pair of bare feet fluttering on the marble floor behind her. Dabin smiled to herself, remembering all they had to go through to make it to where they were now.

He was forced to leave. He was banished away from the four kingdoms. He cut the connections and refrained from looking for any news about her or his friends, afraid that he might want to come back, afraid that he might actually come back and bring them more of his bad luck and jinx. He was also afraid that if he ever came back, he might find his Dabin became someone else's. So, he stayed as far and isolated as he could.

In a far coastal isolated town, where people weren't interested in others' business, Minho built himself a new life among new people who didn't even know who he was. The commoner Minho started teaching kids piano and that was how he found solace in those kids. Being surrounded by those innocent souls all day, reminded him that people were never born evil and kids shouldn't be labeled with curses and jinx. As he was teaching those kids, they taught him too. They taught him warmth, selfless love, care, acceptance, and purity.

As time passed with Minho spending his days with the piano, kids, and the sea, he found himself letting go. He let go of the pain, regret, hurt, and hate. He let go of his anger towards the world that was never on his side. He let go of the thoughts of being cursed or a piece of bad news. He let go of all and everything, except for one thing.

Dabin's love.

The more he emptied his insides from the other clashing feelings, the more his love for Dabin grew. That's why when he came back, when he met her that night in the Bang Palace garden, he knew he wouldn't be able to let go ever again.

And that was how he came back.

That night, Changbin chased them nonstop until they all ran out of breath and fell to their knees. As Changbin approached the panting Minho, Minho braced himself, knowing he would receive a life-draining punch. But Minho was taken aback when instead, he found himself engulfed in a warm welcoming hug from his friend.

Minho softened and hugged his friend back. He really missed him. Once they pulled away and he looked at his friend with a longing smile, the life-draining punch landed on his face. A second later, there was a bloody fight in the garden where the two friends refused to let go of each other and kept punching, kicking, and scratching at each other like some wild cats. And that started a commotion that later brought the whole group outside the ballroom to see what the hell was happening.

When the boys sat down together and started informing Minho of what happened while he was away, his jaw dropped down. Apparently, most of them had partners. He was proved innocent and his cousins were the ones who framed him. His very dead distant uncle was the one who caused his mother's death and tried to kill the current Queen. His dad, the King, had experienced a health crisis but he was getting better. Felix, much to his dismay, became the right-hand man of the king cause he was the only trusted royal member. Hyunjin was soon to be a king and Jisung was soon to be a dad. Jeongin joined the military for some time and came back as fine as any military man should be. Chris obviously had twins. Seungmin was now the right-hand man of the Seo King, who was no one but Changbin.