Thirty.

"Wake up, sleepy head," Minho whispered ever so softly in Dabin's ear. Dabin just groaned and stirred in the bed. She was still in her Dreamland. Minho chuckled. She was the cutest thing ever, wrapped in the covers and having her hair all over the place. Minho snaked his arm underneath her waist and pulled her to him. He planted a soft peck on the back of her shoulder that was slightly exposed from the wide shirt she was wearing. "You really need to wake up." He mumbled.

Dabin was reconnecting to her surroundings, and the first few things she became aware of were his arms that held her warmly to his chest, her back pressed to him, his lips hovering over her shoulder, his honey-coated voice, his fresh scent, him.

He was all over her head. Dabin didn't get startled or flinch. She was quite aware of the last night. Minho made a bet that he won. She stayed over. He took her to his bedroom so she could rest and gave her a shirt and some sweatpants of his which were extremely big yet very comfy. He let her change while he changed in another room. It was a heavenly scene of him in his homewear. If he looked handsome in his dress shirts, slacks, and suits, he looked breathtaking in those plain tees and pants.

After that, Minho wished Dabin a good night and was about to leave to sleep in another room when Dabin held on to him. She wasn't familiar with his room and she was slightly uncomfortable to sleep on her own in that unfamiliar place. So, all innocently, Dabin asked him to stay by her side till she fell asleep and then he might leave and rest all he wanted in another room. Minho's heart swelled at her request. It meant that she trusted him and felt safe around him.

As the princess wished, the lights were dimmed a little and Minho sat silently by her side, patting her head softly and waiting for her to fall asleep. But Dabin wasn't the only tired one. He was tired too. He couldn't stop his eyelids from drooping and his body from relaxing. Little by little, Minho melted in the bed by her side. Dabin was falling in and out of sleep and when she saw him so tired and sleepy, she let him be. She didn't even have the power in her to wake him up or move a finger. So, she let herself relax in the arms of the man she loved.

When the morning rolled in, Minho woke up to the sight of his love in his arms and immediately, his heart melted. Not wanting to be a pervert, he slipped out of bed so he wouldn't be staring at her while she was asleep. He went out, refreshed, had his shower, prepared breakfast, and then came back to wake her up.

"Good morning." Dabin rolled over to face him with a cheerful yet sleepy smile.

"Good morning, pretty." He smiled back and pushed away some of her hair strands that were messily going all over her beautiful face. "Did you have a good sleep?"

"The best." She smiled widely. "What about you? Did you sleep well?" She lifted her hand up to cup his cheek. "You looked very tired when you fell asleep like that."

"Is that why you allowed me to sleep by your side?" He smiled warmly at her. Dabin nodded shyly. "Thank you for letting me rest with you. I had a good sleep too thanks to you." Minho cleared his throat. "Now you need to get up and have breakfast." He popped her nose. "There's also a freshly baked cake waiting for you downstairs."

Dabin's face lightened up. "What? When did you even bake it?" She giggled as she sat upright.

"When I woke up." Minho shrugged.

"But why? I lost the bet." Dabin pouted.

"But you wanted a cake." Minho inched closer to plant a kiss on her cheek. "And I'm here to make my princess's wishes come true." He stood up from the bed. "Your dress is cleaned and ironed over there." He pointed at a hanger by the wall-length mirror of his bedroom. "The bathroom is ready with all you might need and the water is warm enough for a shower. I will be waiting downstairs, alright?"

"Alright." Dabin nodded at him gratefully and watched as he walked out and closed the door behind him.

That was a dream.

The whole night and morning were nothing but a dream to Dabin. No, it wasn't. It was a trailer to the life waiting for her. In a few months, that will be her every night and morning routine. She would fall asleep every night in the arms of her lover, and wake up to the warmness of him and his kisses. She will watch him every day while he makes her those delicious foods, and spend the evening cuddling in his arms on the sofa. That was all she wanted in life.

That was perfect for her.

He was perfect.

He was a dream come true.