Twenty-Seven.

"If you are not going to freaking help then you'd better stop messing ar- Hey! Don't eat the carrots I chopped!" Minho screamed at Changbin.

Changbin shoved half of the carrots inside his mouth and munched them. "I told you to stop showing off your cooking skills and whatnot!" Changbin uttered through his carrot-filled mouth. He chewed for a little and gulped them down. "She's already head over heels for you. You don't need to do that."

Minho shook his head in disbelief. He grabbed two fresh carrots to chop them instead of the ones Changbin ate. Right then, the two friends were at Minho's private palace, specifically in the kitchen. Minho was busy preparing a meal for Dabin who was on her way to his palace, and Changbin wasn't even helping. He was doing nothing but whining and lurking around while eating the vegetables and fruits that Minho chopped.

"Why would I expect a single loser like you to understand me?" Minho scoffed. "You will never understand the feeling of putting your heart into making a home-cooked meal for someone you love."

"Ew." Changbin faked a gag. "Stop being cringy."

"It's not cringy." Minho smiled at the newly chopped carrot and then looked at Changbin. "It's love."

"Ugh!" Changbin groaned. "Just stop!"

"What? Do you want me to stop loving your sister?" Minho faked a gasp.

"Oh, God!" Changbin rolled his eyes.

"Who is my fiancée," Minho continued teasing.

"Got your point, so shut up." Changbin glared at him.

"And is going to be my wife in a few months?" Minho didn't stop and started smirking devilishly.

"I swear if you don't shut up-"

"What? Will you kill the love of your sister? Here? In the place that is going to be their marriage nest where they will start a family and have kids an-"

"SHUT UUUUUUUP!" Changbin's loud voice shook the whole palace, followed by the very rare loud echoing laughter of Minho. He was enjoying teasing his friend. "Just shut up! Okay, you are enchanted. You are madly in love with her. I understand. Thank you! I won't get involved ever again. God! This is torture."

Minho calmed down and stopped laughing at his frustrated friend. "If you behave, I will give you a piece of the cheesecake I made earlier today." Minho pulled his tongue out at him.

Changbin sighed. "I will have it, thank you." He crossed his arms over his chest and looked at his friend who had a wide smile while cooking. He looked at the pots lovingly as if he was in love with them, not the girl he was cooking for. That melted Changbin's heart but didn't stop him from what he came for that day. He wanted to have a serious talk with his friend.

"Dabin loves you, Minho." Changbin said.

Minho lifted his head and looked at his friend with a soft look in his eyes. "I know. And I love her even more."

"I know you love her. Even without your cringy behavior, I can tell that." Changbin smiled. "I know you will do your best for her but you need to know something."

Minho let go of whatever was in his hand and gave his full attention to Changbin. Changbin almost scoffed at how serious Minho turned.

"I won't tell you about how Dabin grew up and how being on her own affected her." Changbin continued. "You already know how life would be for a kid growing up without love and care. I tried my best but I was a kid too and I couldn't play the role of a mother and a father as they should do. So, she's a grown-up now but sometimes she acts like a child. There are still missing parts from her childhood. There are things she didn't experience. For example, her love for you might not be mature at the moment. She had never been in love before." Changbin scoffed. "She didn't even have a crush like teens when she was one. She was isolated. You are going to be her first everything. Her first crush, first boyfriend, first love, first fiancé and husband for sure. That love will bloom day after another, and the way you show her love will be the way she puts standards for it."

"I won't say I'll put her standards, Changbin." Minho gave him a broken smile. "I'm as clueless as her when it comes to love. I've never tried it before." He shrugged. "But I believe we both don't need a guide. Maybe we never experienced love but we both fell in love deeply with each other, even if it's not mature enough yet. Maybe we both had no loving or caring parents, but I know that we will do great for our kids later, since we know the feeling of missing out on parents' existence." He smiled at Changbin. "But thanks to you, Dabin was loved and cared for. And thanks to you and the rest of the boys, I was surrounded by great friends since our childhood. What I mean is, that we don't have to fall in love to give love. We don't have to have perfect parents to be good parents later. We were blessed in many different ways, Changbin."

Changbin smiled at him. "When did you grow up that much?"

"You know I'm older than you?"

"You've always been older and always looked like a little kid who we all had to care for." Changbin chuckled. "But you really grew up now. Love can turn a boy into a man."

"That's why you are still a boy." Minho snapped, roasting his single friend.

"Hey! You should be respectful! I'm your brother-in-law!"

"And that's the only drawback of marrying my Dabin." He shook his head and walked back to the stove.

"Your Dabin? She's not yours yet!"

"She is," Minho smirked at him.

"What the fuck does that smirk mean?" Changbin growled and rushed to face Minho.

"I don't know." Minho shrugged innocently.

"Tell me a freaking single reason to stop me from blowing your head right now," Changbin yelled.

"Your sister loves me and you don't want to take her lover away after she finally found the man of her dreams." Minho narrated dramatically.

"You are so full of yourself!" Changbin scoffed.

"I'm full of your sister's love." He smiled stupidly at him. Minho turned off the stove as the meal was already ready. He looked at the fuming Changbin. "And I'll make sure she will always be full of love too. I will give her all the love and care she missed and I will make sure she never misses out on anything ever again."

"You'd better keep your promise." Changbin calmed a little.

"Don't worry. I will." Minho smiled at him. He walked to the fridge, opened it, pulled a plate with a blueberry cheesecake, and pushed it to Changbin. Still smiling sweetly, he talked. "Dabin is almost here. You can eat this and then fuck off."