Twenty-Nine.

Dabin sighed for the hundredth time. Minho muffled his chuckle cause he knew why she was sighing that much. It was time for her to head back home and obviously, she didn't want to leave the warmness of Minho's embrace.

After having lunch in the garden, Minho served the cake and the cheesecake he made. He knew his girl had a sweet tooth and would never say no to a dessert even if she was full after the heavy meal she had. As the night started to deepen, Minho wrapped Dabin in a light cardigan once he felt her shivering cold skin underneath his gentle touches. Later, they both walked back inside the palace, where they cuddled on the sofa while watching a movie, or more precisely, pretending to watch it. They were too busy with each other to even know who the hell was acting in that movie.

Dabin sighed and this time, Minho didn't hold his chuckle back. Dabin squirmed in his arms and pulled away a little to look at him with confusion.

"What are you laughing at?" She pouted at him.

"I swear you sigh one more time and I will hold you hostage here and not let you go home." He said between his chuckles.

Dabin rested her head back on his shoulder. She was cuddled between his arms and legs while her back rested against his chest. They both were wrapped in a light blanket, sitting upright and facing the uselessly mute playing TV.

"I won't say my family will come for me if you do so." She scoffed. "But of course, Changbin will."

"I can hide you somewhere and he won't find you." He whispered playfully.

Dabin giggled as his whisper tickled her ear. She cleared her throat and resumed talking. "If he can't find me, he will report you for kidnapping." She shrugged.

"Or," He pulled her closer to him. "He could understand how much I love you and that I want to keep you for myself."

"Pftt." Dabin chuckled. "Changbin will never understand that. He will punch now and think later."

"I can be convincing sometimes." He smirked.

"Your charm might work on me but not my brother." Dabin challenged.

"Do you want to bet?" He narrowed his eyes at her. "We'll see if I can convince him or not. What do you think?"

"Hmm." She rubbed her chin while humming. "What do I get if I win?"

"Whatever you want," Minho replied right away.

"Then," She smiled devilishly. "I want the rest of the cakes. I will take them."

"That's too much sugar!" Minho chuckled.

"You said whatever I want!" She pouted.

Minho sighed. "Okay, but not that cake. I'll make you another one with less sugar and more fruits. How about that?" He questioned and Dabin nodded excitedly. "What about me? What do I get if I win?" He rested his chin on her shoulder blade, allowing their cheeks to press against each other.

"What do you want?" She asked softly.

"You stay the night." He uttered and Dabin flinched.

She chuckled nervously. "You-u won't win anyways." She gulped.

"We'll see." He pressed a soft peck to her shoulder before he grabbed his phone from beside him. Dabin watched as Minho called her brother and set the phone on the loudspeaker. She was hell nervous, not knowing what that straightforward man would tell Changbin. Before the line was picked up, Minho placed his index finger to his lips, signaling Dabin to stay silent. "Hey," Minho said once Changbin picked up.

"What?" Changbin replied.

"I just called to inform you that Dabin isn't coming home tonight." Minho shot out and Dabin had to slam her hands over her mouth to silence herself from gasping or screaming.

"WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK?" Changbin growled. "Are you fucking kidding me now? Quit the shitting shit and send my sister home RIGHT NOW! You are not married yet! You have to act accordingly and have some rationalism! What the hell do you think you are doing to my little innocent sister?" Changbin went on and on, yelling, cursing, and throwing profanities.

"Are you done?" Minho huffed. "She's tired. I don't want to put her on a plane for more than an hour when she's not feeling well."

"What? What tired? What happened?" Changbin panicked.

"I'm not sure. But she's been sighing and breathing oddly. I guess she just needs to rest." Minho looked down at Dabin. "And she seems so sleepy," Minho added. Dabin's eyes were wide at how he twisted what was happening earlier. She was sighing! And yes she felt tired and looked extremely sleepy. But who won't when they wake up at six in the morning, fly to another kingdom, get themselves stuffed with food, and then cuddle warmly for more than two hours? Of course, she would look sleepy.

"Did you call a doctor?" Changbin questioned.

"It's not that serious. She just really needs to rest. The wedding preparations and the dress shopping might have been stressful for her." Minho let out a fake sigh.

What preparations? Minho was doing almost everything! And what dress shopping? She didn't move a muscle and the Royal Stylist did all the work of suggesting designs and ordering the perfect dress from an internationally known designer!

"You sure she's okay?" Changbin was still worried.

Minho let out an audible huff. "I will snap a couple of photos of her and send them to you for assurance."

"Don't you fucking dare take photos of her while she's asleep, you freaking perv!" Changbin yelled.

"You sounded like you needed evidence!" Minho defended innocently.

"I don't need any, thank you! Just tell her to call me as soon as she wakes up. I swear if you do anything funny, you will find me there, chopping your head as you chopped carrots this morning!"

"Just make sure she doesn't get in trouble tomorrow morning," Minho commented.

"I will handle that. You'd better put her to sleep in a separate roo-" Changbin's words were cut as Minho hung up and threw the phone away.

He looked at Dabin with a victorious smile. "Looks like I win." He brought his face closer to hers, making the girl scoot back. "And looks like you are staying tonight."

"I-I.." Dabin gulped as she looked at him with wide eyes. "I need to- eek!" Dabin yelped when Minho caught her off guard, standing up while carrying her bridal style. "P-Put me down!" She panicked.

"You need to rest, Princess," Minho said softly. When Dabin looked at him, he was smiling warmly at her. Not smirking nor smiling devilishly. "I meant it when I said you look tired and sleepy."

Dabin felt her insides melt as she looked at his caring eyes. "Then put me down to sleep." She talked back a little calmly.

"Are you planning to sleep on the sofa?" He cocked a brow.

"No?" She questioned- answered.

"So, I'll take you to bed." He said and started walking away towards the stairs. "Besides, you won't be sleeping in this dress, right?" He questioned, taking the steps up while wrapping Dabin softly, securing her in his arms as she wrapped her arms around his neck to stabilize herself.

"I don't have a spare." Dabin shrugged.

"I have many." He smiled at her. "Don't think too much and just let it all be for only tonight." He placed a peck on her forehead. "Don't worry and don't think of consequences. Let tomorrow for tomorrow. For now," He whispered. "It's just you and me in this world."