Thirty-Eight.

Twenty-one months.

Twenty-one months since Dabin's world darkened again.

Almost two years that she had been counting day by day and month by month. During all those racing months, changes took place in the four kingdoms.

Most of the boys had found their significant other, except for poor Changbin who had no time to even scratch his head. He was making a great King as they all expected, but it came on account of his sleep and health. In all honesty, the whole kingdom was doing better in all aspects, especially, with his mother being out of the picture and having nothing to do with the official matters. But that didn't mean she gave up on her kids.

After Dabin failed to find Minho anywhere, she closed on herself for all she could remember, which wasn't likable to her mother anymore. She knew now that Dabin had the potential to bring the kingdom a good spouse, aka, a good deal. Much to Changbin's dismay, Dabin complied with her mother just because she had no energy to fight her back. She went on multiple blind dates and got engaged once, but all the dates and even the engagement didn't go as her mother wished. All because of the same reason.

The scowl.

The lovely bubbly Dabin turned into a scowling zombie, making her brother miss her beautiful smile. Changbin couldn't remember the last time he heard her laughter or saw her smile truely. She became a shell of an empty person inside. With an everlasting scowl on her face, all the men she met found it hard to even have a conversation with her. And the only one who could bear with it and proceed to an engagement, had to break it off the following day because he kept seeing her scowling face in his nightmares and found it impossible to continue a life with someone like her.

And that was how Dabin started to have the title of 'The Scowling Princess'. And that saved her from any other marriage proposals and let her live in peace.

At the same time, other changes were taking place. Right after the divorce of the former Queen and King, Brittany left the whole kingdom and chose a quieter simpler life. Shortly after that, Dabin learned that she met someone who wasn't even a noble. Some common man who could cherish her and put a true smile on her face.

Hyunbin too was doing well with his rehabilitation. He left the palace around a year before and went to live in some countryside house where he could regain his health and have time for himself to heal from all he had to go through from an early age.

Eunbin was doing better with her marriage and kids. It was more than enough for her husband to get a couple of death glares from Changbin to treat Eunbin better and rethink his deeds.

Rubin decided that she wanted to stay as a royal member and in order to achieve that, she had to earn it with hard work and not take it for granted just because she was born royal. Changbin made her get involved more in the office work with him and strangely, she was doing great. Instead of using her smart brain cells to whisper around, she started using them for something useful.

Woobin was working on enforcing their army with the help of the Bang Kingdom. They even had multiple collaborative military simulations with the other armies from the other two kingdoms.

And then, there were Changbin and Dabin who were still in the same spot. Changbin was as lonely as ever. Dabin was as broken as ever.

It was very hard to see Dabin's face outside her room and harder to see it outside her wing. Changbin's friends missed her face, let alone her smile. She never met them again unless it was an official event that she was obligated to attend. Just like the one she was at right now.

Christopher's twins' first birthday.

A year before, Christopher's wife, Annis, brought beautiful twins to this world, a prince, Claus, and a princess, Camille. The twins were finally one year old and the Bang Kingdom was having a full week of celebrations because of them. The two little babies were loved and adored by the whole kingdom, and Dabin for sure. She really adored them, but she couldn't help the scowl that was on her face.