Two.

Long years ago, when the great-grandparents of Dabin were still alive and ruling, they made a peace treaty with their adjacent three kingdoms. Those four kingdoms were the most powerful in that area, making them liable to be enemies or allies. Deciding to be smart, the kings of the four kingdoms went for the ally's option.

Uniting together, they became unbreakable and their strength and power over the other kingdoms was topping. The Royal Families, the Nobles, and even the people of those kingdoms became very close. The laws and rules applied became similar. Education, military, socioeconomic level, and traditions were the exact same, making you think it was just one huge kingdom divided into four territories.

But still, each kingdom was excelling in something, making it complementary to the other three.

The Seo Kingdom, the one known for the best education and etiquette. The Seo Royal Family had always been the largest in numbers. For generations, it was common for the King to have more than four heirs and successors. Because of that, they focused on the education of these Royal Princes and Princesses. As a result, you will find the other kingdoms sending their princes, princesses, all royals, and nobles to be taught there. The girls would be taught how to make the perfect ladies, princesses, and queens, while the boys would learn how to be gentlemen, princes, kings, and respectful spouses later on.

The Bang Kingdom, the one closest to the Seo in distance. The Bang Kingdom was known for having the strongest armies ever. They were brilliant when it came to military aspects. Because of that, the princes, future kings, and higher military men were sent there to learn about the military strategies and tactics, weapons, and combats and get physically trained, resulting in fine strong men both physically and mentally.

The Lee Kingdom, not very close but not so far. It's considered to be the one in the middle of the four kingdoms. The Lee is known for having an outstanding legal system with excellent, fair, and applicable laws and bylaws. And That's where the other kingdoms would go for legal education. And in some situations, in very complicated cases, the jury and judges of Lee Kingdom would be the ones leading the trials of the other kingdoms. The Lee had a very strong and effective legal system, making it a safe and respected land.

The Hwang Kingdom, the last one in line. This Kingdom was surely the land of art. It was known for whatever is related to arts with different kinds of it. From music centers, art galleries, cinemas and theaters, dance studios, and much more. It's a place where you walk in the street to find yourself embraced by art from everywhere. And of course, that's where all the artists from the four kingdoms were made, and where the entertainers came from.

Out of these four kingdoms, Dabin had never been to anyone except her own. Her feet never landed any of them, although her brother was a close friend to the princes and nobles from there, even the new King of one of them. She had received no legal or art education. Oh! She received piano lessons in her private wing in their palace, and nothing more. So, to her family, she had no reason to ever visit any of these kingdoms.

Dabin was ecstatic about the fact they were in a car, crossing the borders, heading to the Bang Kingdom to attend a sketchy Royal Ball. In that car, she sat with Changbin and his advisor, Seungmin. You might think that Seungmin is an old grumpy man since he is an advisor, but you'll get shocked once you know he's nothing older than her own brother.

He wasn't a royal or even a noble. He was a young very smart man who was able to reach that position at a very young age due to his hard work. He was known in all four kingdoms for his antics and sly tactics when it came to planning almost anything. Such a gift made him being requested to be the advisor of all princes and future kings, but fortunately, he settled on Changbin and became his inseparable advisor and friend.

"Why are looking at me that way?" Dabin asked Seungmin who had been eyeing her weirdly since they hopped in the shielded van.

Seungmin looked from Dabin to Changbin and then to Dabin again. He sighed and gave her a gentle smile. "Nothing, you just look beautiful. It's good to see you outside the walls of the palace."

"Don't flirt with my sister." Changbin warned playfully, knowing Seungmin wasn't flirting or anything.

"I'm not stupid enough to flirt with a Royal Princess, you brainless idiot!" Seungmin snapped at him.

"Who the hell do you think you are calling a brainless idiot?" Changbin yelled. "I'm your PRINCE!"

"So, my Prince," Seungmin narrowed his eyes and crossed his arms. "Did you memorize the documents for tomorrow's meeting?" Changbin pouted and cowered back in his seat. His lips were zipped and he didn't utter a single word after that.

Dabin chuckled silently. She had always adored their friendship. They were very close to play around and curse at each other as long as it stayed between them and no one heard that. It didn't make sense how Seungmin looked mature in comparison to her older brother, yet he was playful in his own way.

Dabin looked out of the window to see the flashy lights of the Bang Royal Palace coming closer, and immediately, her body was alerted with nervousness.

This is going to be fun, she promised herself.