Twenty-Three.

Dabin never knew she could run that fast. And Changbin never knew he could laugh that loud. But Dabin found herself running at the speed of light through the corridors and hallways of the palace, and Changbin found himself falling on his back from how hard he was laughing, shaking the whole palace with his echoing laughter while his Royal Family and Prince Minho were watching with dumbfounded faces.

Dabin screamed the loudest ever once she entered her wing. She kept screaming from the entrance of her wing till she reached her bedroom, walked in, and slammed the door closed behind her. If she had embarrassed herself the night before when she passed out, she had now broken a new record in embarrassment.

She walked on Minho in her pajamas and bed hair!

How could she?

How could Changbin prank her like that?

Dabin locked her door and started pacing up and down her room. Whenever she passed by a mirror, she would look at herself, scream, and then turn around. Not wanting to ever see that pajama anymore, she yanked the shirt over her head and pulled the pants down, kicking them both away. She opened her walk-in closet room and stomped in, pulling a plain yellow summer dress. She let the fabric fall down her body, reaching her knees, while the bumpy sleeves stopped just above her elbows. That dress had a slightly low v-cut at the bust and flimsy fabric. She never wore those dresses outside her wing, although they looked beautiful but she always tried to stay conservative to avoid the drama of her mother and sister.

Dabin heard a knock on the door as she was zipping her dress up. "GO AWAY!" She screamed, knowing it was no one but her BELOVED brother who pranked her again today. "I don't want to see your freaking face or I swear I'll make it good for nothing!" She yelled at the top of her lungs.

"Uh- umm.. I- okay." A voice stuttered From behind the door. That calm soothing voice wasn't Changbin's.

Immediately and without thinking for one second, Dabin yelped and rushed to the door, yanking it open, startling the poor human being that was behind it, ready to leave after being scolded for no reason.

Dabin stood face to face with Minho who was hell-confused and blinking repeatedly.

"I had no idea I bothered you that much." Minho talked. "I will leave immediately."

"Wait, no! Changbin did." She gasped. "I mean I thought you were Changbin." She breathed and looked at him, confused at how the hell he was standing at her doorstep. How he managed to make it to her room! Who guided him there?

Looking up the hallway to the entrance of her wing, she saw a smirking Changbin. He squinted his eyes at her, giving her a warning look that he would be watching.

Knowing that her brother would be gawking like an eagle, she decided to take Minho somewhere secluded to at least talk without having curious ears around them. Her bedroom wasn't an option. It's inappropriate anyways. So, she took him to her living room across the hall. It was a simple room with seats, couches, a coffee table, a TV, and some bookshelves. Dabin walked past Minho, opened the door ushered him to walk in, and then followed but not before glaring at Changbin so he wouldn't follow.

Once inside, Dabin turned to face Minho with a questionable look.

"I just.." Minho talked softly and Dabin saw how his shoulders were drooping. "I wanted to talk to you."

Taken aback, Dabin flinched. "Did you come all the way to our kingdom to talk... to me?" She looked at him with wide eyes.

Minho nodded. "Last night you came all the way to mine just to attend some silly Royal Ball." He shrugged.