FBI pt7

A/n: last part yall. Also I have a tiktok acc now so go follow me there it's haiz_fanfics_ I'll be posting some promos for books as well as some teasers for upcoming books. So go check that out and enjoy this one!

Summary: idek

Wc: 996

Warnings: mention of miscarriage and kidnapping
--------------------------
"I don't know what to say." I sigh leaning my head back on the couch.

"Well, you can start off by telling me how you feel." My therapist, Bea says.

"I don't know." I say. "The final hearing is tomorrow, and, fuck I don't know."

"Do you want Hailee to get out?" She asks, my head snapping towards her at the mention of Hailee.

"Yes and no." I say.

"And why is that?"

"I-I miss her but I don't think I can trust her again, and-and I've been sober for 4 months, and I'm so scared that when she comes back I'll start drinking again." I confess, Bea scribbling down some notes.

"That's understandable Y/n. Your feelings are completely valid." She says. "Do you think she changed?"

"I think so. I mean she sends me letters and when I do see her she's amazing." I say, truthfully.

"That's good." The brunette nods. "You know you don't have to be in a relationship with her when she comes out? Right?"

"I know." I nod.

"I'm always one call away Y/n. Just be careful. Okay?" Bea says.

"I will thanks." I smile.
---------
After Hailee turned herself in she appealed her sentence as I worked with the rest of the team to get some more evidence in order to prove her innocence.

And today after the final court hearing Hailee was found innocent and is getting let out today.

I haven't forgiven her but she is staying at our house since right now she has no money and I do feel bad just kicking her out.

It's been around 2 hours since Hailee arrived home, and I haven't been there since I got called into work. Paperwork and all that bullshit.

"Knock. Knock." I hear from my door and I look up seeing JJ at my door.

"Hi." I smile as she enters my office.

"Hi." She smiles.

"What can I do for you?" I ask, placing my pen down.

"Uhm, Hailee is here and she wants to see you." The blonde says pointing behind her to the hallway. I look at her a little bit stunned.

"Yeah, send her in please." I say.

"Alright." She says, before walking out.

After a few minutes Hailee walks through the door, closing it behind her. I feel my heart rate increase as I stand up making my way to the other side of the desk.

"What do you need Hailee?" I ask, leaning against the desk with my arms crossed over my chest.

"You were pregnant?" Hailee slowly turns around and I freeze at the words that fall from her lips. My heartbeat gets worryingly hugh as I avoid the brunettes gaze.

"I have no idea what you are talking about." I lie as she walks closer.

"Don't fucking lie to me." She says, sternly. "Were you pregnant when you got kidnapped?"

"I-" I stop for a second, looking into the brunettes worried eyes. Tears pool at the bottom of my eyelids as I nod reluctantly. "I was."

"Y/n why didn't you tell me?" She softly questions tears in her eyes now.

"I lost the baby Hailee there was no point in breaking your heart like that." I say, looking down.

"So you chose to keep it in and face it yourself?" She asks, more like a rhetorical question. "That's not how this works darling." The brunette takes a step forward tracing her fingers down my arms.

"I was on my way to target so I can tell you that I'm pregnant when I got kidnapped." I confess, feeling a tear slip down my cheeks. "They took me so fast and-and the torture was too much for the baby to handle and I lost the baby Hailee-fuck I lost it." Tears stream down my cheeks as a sob leaves my mouth.

"It's not your fault baby." Hailee wraps her arms around me, bringing me into her comforting embrace.

"It is, if I fought harder we could have had a child now. Like we always wanted but instead I was weak and couldn't handle it." I pull from Hailee's embrace to face her  "Fuck, why did you give them my location Hailee? Why? Why?" I repeat the question 'why?' while my hands hit Hailee's chest, releasing all the pain. "Why?" I repeat once more, now with a sob leaving my mouth.

"I'm so fucking sorry my love. I hsd no fucking idea and I regret that decision every single day." Hailee says, through tears. She takes my hands in hers to stop me from hitting her. "I'm so so sorry."

"I need time to forgive you Hailee. It still hurts so bad." I mumble, brushing my tears away.

"That's okay. I can wait as long as you want and if you don't want me to wait all you have to do is say so." She says. "I'll do whatever you want me to do. If you want me to leave right now I will. If you want me to get out of your life I will. And if you want me to stay I will. All you have to do is say the words Y/n. I love you and I always will."

"I love you too." I say. "But I need time, and I do want you to wait."

"Then I will wait."
-------------------------
A/n: hope yall enjoyed thatttt!!!! Don't forget to comment and vote! I love you all!

Right question of the day is:
Fav music artist?
Leave your answer in the comments.

Until next time stay safe my loves and take care of yourself! I love you all! Byeeeee!