Race (requested)

Requested by: sebstanisbae7

Summary: Hailee and Y/n go to one of Griffins races, and share some cute moments.

Wc:1411

Warnings: none

--------
BEEP! BEEP! BEEP!

I extended my arm and hit my alarm. The beeping immediately stopped and I closed my eyes again, wanting to get more sleep. A pair of familiar hands slipped around my waist pulling me closer to her. I would be lying if I said my cheeks weren't burning red right now.

"Good morning darling." She mumbled against my neck in her raspy morning voice that made me weak in my knees.

"Morning" I turned around to face her. She placed her hand on my cheek and connected our lips closing the gap that was previously between us.

"I love you" I mumbled against her lips

"I love you more" she responded when we pulled away

"Impossible" I laughed

"Trust me it is. Now let's get ready." Hailee got up and made her way into the bathroom.

"Ugh. I hate mornings." I complained following her

"I know you do" Hailee laughed bringing our lips together once again. "Now hurry up I don't want to be late."

We brushed our teeth and got ready. Today we are going to one of Griffins races. I've never been to a race before so I'm pretty excited.

Hailee wore blue jeans with a matching blue t-shirt, and of course her favourite white shoes.

I decided to match her so I wore blue jeans and a black cropped top. We made our way out of our apartment and got into Hailees car since she wanted to drive. The drive was about an hour away so I pulled out our playlist and we started singing.

She rested her hand on my thigh, I placed mine over hers and interviewed our fingers. Both of us smiled. I decided to take a picture and post it on instagram. Ever since me and Hailee went public about our relationship fans have been going crazy so I like to tease a little bit with some flirty pictures.
-----
Instagram:

Not_Y/n

1,600,090 likes

1,600,090 likes

Not_Y/n: I'm yours. @haileesteinfeld

Comments:

Griffinstainfeld: Fine I'll admit it you guys are cute.
Not_Y/n: Thank you Griff
Griffinsteinfled: I still mean what I said Y/l/n
Not_Y/n: Yeah I know.

Y/s/n4eva: THE HANDS OMG

Sadiesink_: I miss you guys
Not_Y/n: We miss you too. We need to go out.
Sadiesink_: We definitely do
Not_Y/n liked this