Set

A/n: Since y'all like Hailee oneshots I shall write more. Anyway enjoy!!

Wc:408 (short ik)

Warnings: makeout ig

Summary: Hailee has been Dickinson, and hasn't really had much time for her girlfriend Y/n. So Y/n decides to come to set with her on day.

----------

I woke up to someone placing kisses all over my face.

"Haiz. I want to sleep." I said quietly keeping my eyes closed

"No. We. need. to. get. to. set." She said placing a kiss on my face after every word. I groaned. Man I hate waking up.

"Come on babe." Hailee said as she entered the bathroom.

After about an hour that consisted me saying how I hate mornings and Hailee laughing. We finally got ready and arrived to the set. Hailee left me in her trailer and she went off filming.

------

It's been two hours and I'm getting hella bored. This is worse that being at home. Just as I thought that Hailee entered the trailer. My face lit up and I rushed over to kiss her.

"Hey b-" I cut her off by smashing my lips onto hers. She was confused at first but kissed back. The kiss got heated fast and before I knew it my back was pushed against the nearest wall with Hailee's lips on my neck. She left marks on it making me moan. She pulled away and her eyes met mine.

"Did I ever tell how beautiful your eyes are?" She questioned. I nodded 'yes' because I was unable to speak. "And your lips.." she trailed her finger on my lips. "Your neck.." my breathing picked up as her hand gripped my neck lightly. "Your arms.." she trailed her finger down my left arm. "Your waist.." her hands were now on my waist pushing me harder against the wall. "Your stomach." Her cold hand slipped under my shirt and rubbed over my stomach. I moaned at the contact. Hailee just smirked. She knew what she was doing to me, and she's so damn good at it. "And your legs.." she trailed her hand on my inner thigh. "Hailee, please." I whined.

"Please what darling?" She asked innocently

"Fuck me, please." I moaned

"Sorry darling I have to go back." She pecked my lips and pulled away.

"Hailee you can't leave now! I need you." I said. She just smirked at me and left the trailer. Leaving me a mess. She's going to pay for this.

----
A/n: If you enjoyed this please vote, and please leave suggestions. I'm having writers block atm so it would help. Thank you. Byeee.