Insecurities(request)⚠️

A/n: sorry for the wait on this request! Requested by: @cocoameow14. Hope you enjoy!

Summary: Y/n is insecure about her body.

Wc: 718

Warnings: being insecure. Thats it i think
-----------------------
My girlfriend and I have been dating for a couple of months now, and I am happy with her.

Currently I am getting ready so we can go on a date. She is in my room while I just finished my shower.

I step out of the shower and wrap a towel around my body. My hand wipes over the fogged up mirror allowing me to see my reflection. Which I'm not really happy with. My eyes scan ever my body as they filled with disgust and disappointment.

I let the towel fall down still looking in the mirror. My hands trace over my stomach which in my opinion is too big. My waist isn't snatched enough. My thighs are too big. Slowly I trace my gaze back to my upper body, stopping before my breasts, which are too small.

Quickly I put on my clothes so I don't have to look at my body anymore. I exit the bathroom noticing my girlfriend on the bed, scrolling on her phone. When she notices me she turns off her phone and places it next to her while smiling at me.

"You look amazing my love" she compliments, while getting up and walking over to me.

"I do?" I ask as I look down on myself

"Oh yeah" Hailee smiles, placing her hands on my waist and capturing my lips in a soft kiss "you are beautiful". I blush at her words and shake my head.

"No I'm not" I whisper under my breath, hoping Hailee can't hear it.

"Did you just say you aren't beautiful?" Hailee questions in a shocked tone.

"What? No I didn't say anything" I lie trying to get myself out of this situation

"Don't lie to me" Hailee sternly says "do you think you are beautiful?" She asks in a more soft tone as her eyes pierce through mine. I get lost in her eyes as I slowly shake my head. My eyes fill up with tears, but I fight hard to push them back. Hailee wraps her arms around me hugging me tightly. A couple of tears escape my eyes. "Oh darling" she whispers rubbing soft circles on my back

After a couple of minutes of me crying in her arms. I pull away from her embrace and look in her eyes forcing a smile. Hailee places her thumbs on my cheeks, brushing my tears away. She planted a soft kiss on my forehead.

"Listen to me Y/n. You are beautiful. Every single inch of your body is beautiful" Hailee smiles at me "I know you don't believe it but everything about you is beautiful. Your stomach is beautiful" she trails her hand over my stomach "your thighs are beautiful" she trails her hand over my outer thighs "your arms are beautiful" she trails her hand over my arms "your breasts aren't too small, they are beautiful" she trails her hands over my breasts "and your lovely face is beautiful" she places her hands on my cheeks and caresses them slowly.

My eyes fill up with tears again, before I place my hands over hers.

"Come here" Hailee takes my hand and leads me in the bathroom. I stand in front of the mirror, with Hailees body pressed against mine form the back. "C'mon pretty girl look at yourself and say you're beautiful" she whispers placing soft kisses on my neck

I shift my gaze to the mirror looking at myself. "I'm beautiful" I whisper with uncertainty in my voice

"Mean it" Hailee warned. Tracing her hands at the hem of my jeans.

"I'm beautiful" I repeat this time meaning it. For the first time in many years I meant these words.

"Good girl" Hailee smiles placing her chin on my shoulder and looking in my eyes in the mirror. "You are beautiful. Never forget that"

I turn around in her arms and place a kiss on her lips. "I love you Hailee"

"I love you too beautiful" Hailee whispers wrapping her arms around me in another hug
-----------------
A/n: hope that was good! Anyway hope yall enjoyed! Loev ya! Byeeee!