Mafia

A/n: a draft yall. And if u requested smth i swear im working on it but ur gal is a bit busy. Anyhow so excited for u to see this one.

Summary: Y/n gets attacked so her girlfriend who is in the mafia takes care of it.

Wc: 1979

Warnings: violence, blood, fighting if i missed anything please tell me in the comments.
-----------
Hailees pov:
"Take him away Andrew." I snap my fingers as one of my bodyguards picks up the lifeless body in front of me.

"Where do you want him ma'am?" He asks.

"Just drop him off where you usually do. -nowhere near a police station since he's alive. Yeah?"

"Yes ma'am." He nods his head walking out of the room.

"Nathan." I turn to another taller, muscular brunette man who is standing at the back of my office with his hands crossed. However when I call his name he steps forwards.

"Yes ma'am?"

"Go with Andrew. And do me a favour let him drive. I don't need anymore car accidents." I say, slumping back in my office chair.

"Yes ma'am." He nods walking out of the office, leaving only me in here.

I sigh, gazing down at my bloody knuckles. My hand pulls one of the drawers open and I pull out some bandages along with scissors and alcohol.

Groans and curse words slip past my mouth as the alcohol touches my bruised skin. After the alchol disinfects my wounds I put bandages over my knuckles, wrapping them tightly and cutting them off with scissors before reaching for some medical tape and taping the bandage so it doesn't break loose.

A knock on my door makes me snap my head up, my right hand instinctively reaching for the gun under my table. I tightly hold the gun.

"Come in!" I shout and the door opens, my fingers wrapping around the gun tighter.

"Yo Hailee." A familiar figure steps inside the room and I leave the gun my whole body relaxing.

"What's up Jake?" I say. Jake is one of my business partners and one of my best friends.

"Your girl just walked in and she doesn't seem okay." He says, pointing behind him.

"What?" I ask, immediately standing up and walking out the door, Jake trailing behind me.

"I don't know she's crying and there was blood and-"

"Blood?!" I exclaim, pushing past double doors which lead to a small hallway which eventually leads to the entrance.

"Yeah, she seemed really upset and was only asking for you." Jake says.

"Fucking hell." I curse, running a hand through my hair, in frustration.

I open the main door and see my girlfriend sitting down on the floor her back leaned against a black couch. Next to her is Hannah, one of my workers. She shrugs her blazer off her shoulder and presses it to Y/n's abdomen. Just then my eyes trail down seeing a huge blood stain on her white t-shirt.

"Y/n!" I say, rushing over to her side, and crouching down.

"Ha-Hailee." She says, her weak eyes finding mine. I grab a hold of her hand and she squeezes it as Hannah presses the blazer down harder in hopes of stopping the bleeding.

"Jansen, Cole!" I say turning around for a quick second. The two men step forward walking closer to me.

"Yes ma'am?" They say in unison.

"Get the car ready. I want it in front of the door as fast as possible." I order and they nod leaving through the front door. My gaze turns back to my girlfriend, her breaths uneven as she winces in pain. Her hand is still tightly squeezing mine.