Daddy issues⚠️

A/n: tbh just needed this for comfort. Hope yall enjoy! And yh ik its 2 chapters in one day but like deal with it idk.

Summary: idk man read and find out

Wc: 1584

Warnings: arguing
--------
"Y/n?" I hear my dad say as he enters my room

"Hm?" I hum, taking my headphones of and looking at him. He stands at the door frame crossing his arms and taking a deep breath. I sigh already knowing I'm gonna get shouted at.

"Why are you slipping up in school?" He asks his tone serious

"Oh, I-uhm" I mumble "I-I haven't"

"Yes, you have" he nods "You're not putting any effort in"

"I am" I say, already feeling tears form

"No you're not" he says "come on me and your mother were the first ones in our class, we worked so hard to give you everything and you can't even do one thing right! You need to do your best in school that's your only job!" He increases hist tone of voice, and I swallow hard trying not to let any tears slip down.

I wait for a second his words sinking in so deep. "But I-I am doing my best"

"No you're not" he scoffs "you're slipping in school! Not even doing your best"

"But I am, dad. I'm trying so hard!" I raise my voice, an unvolutary tear slipping down my cheek

"No you're not! I know"

"No you don't! You have no idea what my best is!" I shout, holding back so many tears that want to spill

"I am your father! I know you better than anyone!" He shouts

"I-I-"

"Just listen to me get a grip and focus on school, it's really not that hard" He says running a hand through his hair.

I try to say something, but end up just nodding my head. He exits the room, closing the door behind him.

"Fuck don't cry, don't cry" I repeat to myself quietly, focusing all my strength on not crying.
-----
"Y/n/n?" Hailee whispers as we sit on the bench during our lunch break

"Hm?" I hum, finding her eyes

"You going gym with me later?" She asks, smiling

"Uhm I'm not feeling really good so I think I'm gonna skip today" I smile in response, Hailee nods her head pecking my lips
-----
"She could be a model!" My mother says causing us all to laugh.

My family and I just had dinner and are currently sitting in the living room talking. My little sister just did a catwalk in front of us as a joke causing us all to laugh.

"She could" my dad says "you could be as well Y/n"

My eyes light up as I look at him. I've always been insecure about my weight and the way my body looks. "Really?"

"Yeah of course. I'm sure they need XL models as well" he laughs, and my heart drops a smile immediately vanishing from my face. I look down fighting tears and forcing a small smile as my hands wrap around my stomach covering it.

"Yeah" I say quietly, suddenly wishing I went to gym with Hailee
----
"What did you get?!"Hailee asks as we walk to my house, discussing our latest maths results

"I got 55!" I say feeling so proud of myself

"That's so good! Good job my love!"she smiles pecking my lips

"Thank you!" I smile "what did you get?"

"60"

"Damn, that's so good!" I say as we both laugh opening my front door "I'm home!"