FBI pt2

A/n: hope yall enjoy!!!

Summary: idk

Wc: 954

Warnings: none i think
--------
After leaving the crime scene with pictures JJ and I made our way back to the headquarters where the rest of team waited for us.

I click the button for the lift and the door opens. JJ and I step in. I lean against the lift wall and ket out a deep breath I didn't know I was holding in.

"You ok?" JJ asks

"Yeah, I just don't want Hailee to get hurt" I express turning my head to look at JJ. She offers me a small smile and a nod of understanding.

"I'm sure she won't Y/n" the blonde places a hand on my hand "we'll catch the son of a bitch who did this"

"I know we will" I smile at her as the elevator door opens.

Both of us walk out where Penelope immediately stops us, a uneasy expression on her face.

"Y/n I-I found something and-and-" she mumbles barely getting words out

"Hey, hey calm down" I place a hand on her shoulder as she takes in a deep breath "what's wrong?"

"H-Hailee worked with our victim she-"

"What?!" I cut her off "she knew him? H-how?"

"Y/n calm down" JJ places a hand on my shoulder

"I'm sorry it's just-how did she know him?" I look at Penelope and she takes a deep breath

"S-she worked with him in the S/C company and-did you know Hailee has a criminal record?" Penelope questions and I nod

"Yeah she told me she went to juvie at 15 because she stole something b-but that's it" I say as Penelope looks at me with an apologetic look on her face "I-Is there more?" I swallow hard and Penelope nods handing me the tablet in her hands

My eyes widen and pool with tears as I scan over the page. On the page is a picture of Hailee with her height, weight, age, detail description of what she looks like, her fingerprints, and criminal offences. Along amount of time she spent in jail which is 5 years.

I look at the file in my hands in disbelief. The way in which she is described is the total opposite of the woman I lay next to every night.

"I uhm-I didn't know that" I say handing the tablet back. I shove my hands into my pockets, feeling embarrassed and confused.

"I'm sorry Y/n" Penelope says

"It's ok. Can we just join the others please?" I say avoiding eye contact

"Yeah let's go" JJ says and all of us make our way to the meeting room where the rest of the team waits for us.

We all take a seat and begin discussing the new photos along with the evidence collected at the crime scene.

All of the evidence is placed on the table in plastic bags. We are looking through each of them.

"And lastly we have this necklace" Emily says flicking the slide on the screen to a picture of a golden necklace with a heart.

My heart skips a beat as I immediately recgonize the necklace.

Flashback
"Happy anniversary baby" I smile taking out a box and handing it to Hailee. Her eyes light up as she presses a kiss on my lips.

"Thank you baby" she smiles opening the box and revealing a golden necklace. Her eyes widen as a small gasp leaves her lips. "Oh baby it's perfect" she smiles kissing me again

"I'm glad you like it" I smile as she turns around handing me the necklace. I put it around her neck pressing a kiss on her shoulder in the process.

"I'm never taking it off" Hailee says kissing my lips again. "I love you"

"I love you too"
End of flashback

"Y/n? Did you recgonize that?" Spencer asks as everyone flickers their gaze towards me

"What? No–uhm no I didn't" I lie

"You sure?" Emily asks, her gaze glued to my eyes

"Yes I'm sure" I say, keeping eye contact
———
I quietly open the door of mine and Hailees shared house. Closing it behind me I take of my coat and shoes before making my way to the living room.

"Y/n?" I hear behind me. I turn around seeing Hailee rubbing her eyes and walking towards me.

"Hey baby" I smile wrapping my arms around her, feeling her immediately relax into my arms. "Why did you wait for me baby? You could have slept"

"I couldn't sleep knowing you were still out" she mumbles into my shirt and I smile tightening my grip around her

"I love you"

"I love you too" she smiles pecking my lips

"C'mon pretty girl let's sleep" I say as we make our way to the bedroom.

After cuddling Hailee fell asleep in my arms. I flickered my gaze to her neck seeing that her golden necklace was missing.

"Fuck.." I breathe out quietly

My eyes stay glued to the ceiling, million thoughts sprinting through my mind. As a thought of Hailee being involved and a scene of her getting arrested runs before my eyes a tear slips down my cheek.

I look down at the brunette sleeping peacefully in my arms and I can't help but only see the words from her criminal record.

Manipulative
Ruthless
Fighting skills

The Hailee I know is nothing like that. What the fuck is happening?
—————
A/n: hope yall enjoyed! Sorry for not updating ive been busy and my mental health is fucking with me rn. But yh hope yawl enjoyed!

Don't forget to comment, vote and request!

Love yawl!! Until next time stay safe!!

Hailee Steinfeld oneshotsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें