I hate you pt4

A/n: here you go people pt4. There is probably going to be one more part after this one. I might make it into a book but I'm not sure. Tell me your thoughts on that. Anyway enjoy.

Summary: Hailee and Y/n are in a relationship now. But does Hailees behaviour towards Y/n change or does it stay the same?

Wc: 1172

Warnings: bullying, arguing
--------------------------
It's been two weeks since Hailee and I started dating, and don't get me wrong I love her but I'm not so sure she loves me. Yes she said it, but saying it and actually meaning it are two different things. You might ask why? Why do I think my girlfriend doesn't love me? Simple. She is still bullying me.

I thought she will stop after we started dating. I mean thats how it's supposed to be. Right? Not if you are dating Hailee Steinfeld. I should have known. I mean I'm dating the devil herself. The only time she's is nice to me is behind closed doors of our homes. No holding hands in public, no kisses. Absolutely. Fucking. Nothing. It makes me so angry, but i'm too scared to break up with her because if she is like this when we're dating; what will she be like when we break up.

That's how I found myself in this situation. My back is against the bathroom wall with Hailee and her minions in front of me ready to beat the hell out of me.

"Hailee please" I cry. Hailee just laughs at me making eye contact with me.

That look in her eyes. It's not love. It's hate. My heart broke at that exact moment. She doesn't love me.

"Aww she's crying" Hailee mocked me stepping forward our faces inches apart "you're pathetic Y/n. Fucking pathetic." She mumbles taking my bag and pulling out my lunch money.

"Hit her" one of Hailees minions laughs

"Hmm... should I?" Hailee traces her finger on my tear stained cheek

"Yes. She's pathetic anyway" another girl says. I don't think I've cried this much in my life. Not because I'm physically hurting or because I'm being bullied. I'm crying because the girl I love is the one hurting me. The girl I love is is calling me pathetic the girl I love is physically hurting me.

"Yeah hit her Hailee" another girl laughs. I make eye contact with Hailee and mouth 'please don't'. Hailee mouths 'sorry' and her fist meets my ribs. Fuck that hurts.

"Hold her hands" Hailee orders and two girls take my hands pinning them against the wall.

"Please" I sob out. Hailee just laughs. Another hit is placed on my ribs. After about three more hits on my ribs. Hailee and her minions leave the bathroom leaving me absolutely broken on the floor. Why? Why does she do this? Why doe she hurt me and then tell me she loves me?

There is a thin line between love and hate and I think Hailee just crossed it.

(Time skip)
The last bell rings signaling the day is over. Finally. I make my way out of hell and start walking home. I only live five minutes away so I always walk.

My ribs hurt like hell. Hailee wasn't holding back. Speaking of the devil. I see Hailees car parked in front of my house. My parents are still on a business trip so I gave her a spare key. Fuck I regret that now.

I unlock the door and make my way inside. Hailee is laying on my couch watching TV.

"Y/n!" Hailee goes in for a hug but I stop her

"Don't" I shortly say walking past her

"What? Why? Are you okay?" Hailee asks concerned following behind me

"Am I okay?! Seriously Hailee? No I'm not fucking okay! You hit me today multiple times! I can't feel my ribs!" I stare deeply in her eyes while mine begin to well up with tears

"Y/n I'm sorry... I didn't mean to hurt you" Hailee reaches for my hands but I flinch away

"Bullshit! You do this day after a day! I'm sick of you breaking me and calling it love!" I yell tears slipping down my cheeks

"But I love you Y/n" Hailee lets a tear slip down her cheek

"No you don't!" I scoff

"Yes I do!" Hailee yells

"You don't hurt people you love Hailee" I yell. Hailee was taken back by my statement. Tears welled up in her eyes before on finally slipped down her cheek.

"Y/n.. please let me explain" Hailee steps closer to me

"No Hailee. You fucking promised me you wouldn't hurt me again! You told me you loved me! It's all a fucking game to you anyway! I'm fucking done with you." I yell tears slipping down my cheeks

"Y/n please don't do this" Hailee cried

"Get out of my fucking house Hailee! We're done. I hate you Hailee Steinfeld." I yell wiping my tears away. Hailee looks hurt and sad. Fuck her she deserved it.

"Y/n" Hailee softly said

"Just get out. Please" I said more calmly this time. Hailee nodded before taking her stuff and leaving.

"Fuck!" I yell and throw my phone across the room. My back slides down a wall and I start crying. This is the second time today I'm crying because of Hailee. I'm sick of it, but I can't help it I still love her I always will. Even though I love her and want to be with her I can't keep letting her destroy me and my life.

I want Hailee, but not this side of her. I want the side of Hailee I met at the wedding. The sweet and loving side of her. The side that loved me.

Even after breaking me. I still love her. How is that possible? How is it possible that after everything she's done to me I still love her? How is it possible that after very insult and every hit i just want to hold her and kiss her?

Love is a beautiful feeling, but if this is what it feels like being in love. I don't want it. I don't want to lose myself just so I can love someone else. I don't want to wake up every morning and wonder; will she hurt me today, or will she just insult me? I don't want any of that. I want to love her knowing she loves me back. I want her to show me she loves me. I want her to defend me, not be the one breaking down my defence.

Hailee is like a drug, and I'm addicted. I want her but I know she's bad for me.

Why are you doing this to me Hailee Steinfeld? Why did you break me and call it love?
----------------------
A/n: well that was..... something. Hope you guys enjoyed! Don't forget to comment, vote and request. Thank you for all your support! Love ya. Byeee.