Boss*(request)

A/n: this was a request from:EmaniGladden sorry it took me so long to write! Anyway enjoy some smut you horndogs. Also accept this as an apology in advance for FBI pt4.

Summary: Hailee is Y/ns boss

Wc: 1577

Warnings: smut like a lot
------
"Boss wants you in her office" one of my collegues says passing my desk. My heart skips a beat as I nod smiling at her.

Standing up I pull my skirt down and straighten my shirt. Heels clicking on the floor as I walk towards her office.

Hailee Steinfeld aka my boss is a very dominating, intimidating and attractive woman. Her and I have been hooking up for about a month now. It was only supposed to be a one night stand but we couldn't get enough of each other. So 1 night turned into 2 and the that turned into 3 until we finally agreed to be friends with benefits. I mean not friends because we don't hang out or anything. But you get my point.

Taking a deep breath I knock on the office door. "Come in"

I open the door and Hailee averts her eyes from the papers on her desk towards me a huge smirk growing on her face.

"You wanted to see me ma'am?" I say, acting completely clueless to why she called me in here

"Yes I did" she says "come here" she motions with her fingers to the side of her chair. I obey immediately walking next to her.

"On your knees" Hailee demands when I get to the chair. I nod, immediately dropping on my knees next to her.

"Good girl" she praises patting the top of my head "I need some stress relief baby. Think you can help me?"

"Yes mommy" I say, and she smiles at my instant submission.

"Good. Put that mouth to good use baby come on" she says, unbuttoning her pants. I place my hands over hers, pulling them away as I undo the buttons myself, her smirk grows even wider. She lifts up her hips and I pull down her pants and underwear.

I lean in pressing soft kisses along her thighs, my hands caressing the outside of her thighs. Soft moans tumble out of the brunettes mouth as she places a hand in my hair pushing me closer to her dripping center.

One of my hands spreads her holds and I lean in pressing tongue against her clit. "Oh God" she moans

I feel my own arousal drip down my thighs as I pleasure her, sucking at her clit and fucking her with my fingers. Nothing but words of ancouragment and moans tumbling out of her mouth.

"Such a good girl for me" Hailee praises and I moan into her, feeling her walls clench around my fingers. "Fuck Y/n. I'm so close"

I speed up my movements fucking her harder and faster. Her head falls back on the chair as her back arches, moans becoming louder and louder. Thank God this building is sound proof.

"Y/n fuck!" Hailee places a hand on my head pushing me impossibly closer. Her legs shake uncontrollably as warn liquid coats my fingers. I slow down as she rides her high.

My eyes look at hers. She smirks at me, her breathing still uneven. "Come here" she demands patting her lap

I immediately obey lifting myself up and straddling her lap. "You were such a good girl for me" her hands caress my thighs, sliding my skirt further up. I blush at the praise.

"Think you deserve a reward sweetheart don't you think?" Hailee asks, softly kissing my neck

"Mmm yes mommy, please" the heat between my legs becomes unbearable and only builds up as her hands slide up further.