1

returnThe Plane Trading System of the Doomsday MasterTraditional Home Page

Turn off the lightsEye protection

hugebigmiddleSmall

Chapter 1 The funeral of the doomsday

BookmarkBook Home PageTable of contentsNext chapterAdd bookshelf

The end of the world, 2880, is already the tenth year of the end of the world. After human beings encountered the bloody baptism of zombies, the fittest survived and eliminated nearly one-fifth of the weak. The country is no longer a country, and the family is no longer a home.

The 'earth-shaking' that humans often talk about has become a reality!

Perhaps because zombies mutate from humans, they retain the basic habit of humans, which is to die at sunset!

Day and night wax and wane, and the days are getting longer and longer, which means that the zombies are active for longer and longer.

To escape, night is the best time.

Even if the common life and death is at stake, human beings still cannot conceal their bad natures, compete with each other, snatch food, and even fight to the death.

With the coming of the end of the world, not only will the laws of nature be overturned, but even the land and plants grown will have mutated and can no longer provide the most basic living conditions for humans.

The pollution of land directly leads to a greatly reduced probability of survival.

Without food, survival has become a major problem.

However, there is no end to the road, and God still retains the virtue of good life after all. Human beings have begun to awaken supernatural powers. Metal, wood, water, fire, earth, space, thunder and lightning, and spiritual powers are all mutant derivatives of human beings.

So, when the food in the old era was running out, the space and wood superpowers brought out vegetables, fruits, and grain~

They were incorporated into the new political system, returned to the state, opened a new chapter, and replayed the way of human survival~

"Mom, Mom, I've awakened my superpower. It's of the wood type. It's of the wood type. Look at it... wow wow... I'm so happy..." A little girl of seventeen or eighteen years old held up one in her palm. The sprouted beans jumped excitedly with their ragged mother in their arms. The refugees around them looked at them with envy, with bitterness, numbness, jealousy, and even viciousness on their faces.

"God is really unfair, why wasn't I the one who woke up..."

"Yeah, why not us?"

"We are already eliminated." How can we still awaken?

That child is just an example.

"I just want to live well, why is it so difficult? If I could eat well before I die, I would die without regrets."

Noisy voices of people kept coming to my ears, complaining about heaven and earth, the world, and the certification authority~

Yuan Zhuan rolled his eyes in the corner of the factory building holding a twig he found somewhere.

What's the use of complaining? The thief couldn't hear it at all. The bastard was looking at the miserable situation below, and he didn't know how happy he was.

Yuan Zhuan is not a superpower, nor is she an ordinary person. She is a heavenly master. Her strengths are reading Feng Shui, catching ghosts, and exorcising evil spirits.