Chapter 34:

Still Harley's POV:
I stood frozen, in shock. "Brantley Keith Gilbert... What did you do?!" I yelled. Before me stood my big bad biker, grinning like a kid in a candy shop. He stepped aside and motioned us forward. Danny and I edged closer, not believing what we were seeing. In the bed of the truck, blindfolded, bound, and gagged, sat Scott. He looked like he had been hog-tied. He was sniffling, pretty sure he was crying. I didn't see any blood, that was a good sign. Danny cracked a smile next to me. "You look mighty pleased with yourself..." I giggled. He grinned proudly. "Hop in, we're going to the police station. I printed out those emails, Jeff forwarded me the ones he had, I got the one from your phone, got copies of the pictures, you have all the shit he left at the door, you've got a knot on your head, and Danny's for a shiner and a fat lip. Not to mention, the little fucker can't exactly go anywhere..." Brantley smirked. I cracked up, right along with Danny. We edged closer and peeked over the side of the truck. Laughing all over again. Scott hissed and bucked. Danny and I both nimrod back. Brantley thumped his hand on the side of the truck and growled at him. Scott froze immediately and curled up into a ballad much as he could. We grinned at Brantley and high fived each other as we climbed into the truck. He shook his head and slid behind the wheel, gunning it as we pulled into traffic. I pulled his 9mm out of my waistband and handed it back to him. "Here's your 9 daddy. I promise I didn't shoot anybody." I grinned big. "And thank you for the first aid kits Brantley." Danny added from the backseat. Brantley kissed my forehead and tucked his gun back in his waistband, and thanked me. Then he glanced at Danny in the back. "You're welcome kid, how you doin back there?" He asked him. Danny nodded. "I'm ok." He said shyly. I reached back and took his hand in mine. Grinning at Brantley as we pulled up to the police station.