Chapter 13:

Harley's POV:

Brantley just kissed me... BRANTLEY JUST KISSED ME! My mind couldn't process that. I mean sure, it was just a peck. But it was on the lips, and he did it on purpose. I've harbored a crush on Brantley ever since his first album came out. Not because he's famous, or because he has money. But because he's Brantley. He's the perfect man, my dream guy, rolled all up into one ridiculously good lookin package. He's sweet and caring, fiercely protective, he's gentle when I need him to be, and rough when I don't. He makes me laugh, he understands me in a way that not many people do. Brantley knows what I need before I need it, and he makes damn sure I have it. He's strong, confident, down to earth. No matter the fame and fortune, he's still just a good ol boy from Georgia. He rides, and I doubt my dad could intimidate him. Not much intimidates Brantley. It isn't his looks, it's so much deeper than that, but damn if he don't look all kinds of good. He's tall, tattooed, rough and tough, built like a linebacker, and strong as an ox. I like his beard, his green eyes, the way his voice rumbles out of his chest. I like the way he holds me, how big his hands are. The man's got one hell of a smile. I sighed as we finally got up and started our day. We were headed out of Atlanta, to the next stop on tour. So while Bri secured everything in the bus, Brantley and I loaded up his bike and secured everything in the toy hauler. I was a little quiet, and he noticed. "You alright Harley?" He asked. I nodded. "You sure?" He asked again. I laughed and smiled at him. "I'm good B, really good actually. I'm just... content. I'm happy." I shrugged and blushed. Brantley grinned and tugged me into his arms. "Me too honey, in fact, I can't remember a time I've been quite this content. Or this happy, and that's all because of you." He rumbled. "M-me?" I gasped. He nodded. "Mm-hmm. You soothe me. Keep me settled and grounded, and girl I'm hooked." He growled. "W-what do you mean?" I asked for clarification. "I mean..." He started. Brantley yanked me to him and locked his lips to mine. My hands fisted in his tshirt and my toes curled. When we came up for air, my eyes were glazed. "I mean, you belong to me, and I belong to you. Just us, nobody else." He finished. I nodded and smiled brightly, then I grabbed his face and kissed him again. My eyes rolling up into my head as he palmed my behind and tugged me up off my feet. With a final smack on my behind, Brantley set me on my feet and we headed back on the bus to leave. I knew my cheeks were red and my lips were swollen from his kisses, but I didn't care. Bri noticed as soon as we got there. "You're rockin some serious whisker burn Harley.. Good for you!" She laughed and high fived us. I rolled my eyes. Only Brionna... But that's why I love her.