Chapter 19:

Brantley's POV:
I was a little worried when we left the studio. Harley was extremely quiet, and I couldn't read her. "Baby?" I asked softly when we got on the bus. She turned to face me, a blank expression on her face. "Fuck this. FUCK this shit!" She exclaimed. I tended, PJ froze, Jeff jumped. "Now Harley, take a breath honey. Just talk to me, we'll get through this, ok?" I tried to soothe her. "No! No Brantley I will not calm down, or take a breath. Fuck all this bullshit!" She yelled. She was really on a roll. "What are you saying then?" I asked a little tougher than I intended. I really didn't want to lose her over some sick little asshole. "I'm saying..." She bit out through gritted teeth. She stepped up so she was closer to me, going up on her tip-toes to meet my eyes. "I'm saying... That if I want to enjoy MY man, or be with MY man, then FUCK the little punk who's doing this. I'll be damn if I hide or deprive myself of THAT just because that's how he gets his kicks, and if MY man wants to make me come screaming his name, then I fucking DARE someone tell me not to enjoy it." She nearly purred every word. I glanced around the bus. Everyone's eyes were wide and their jaws dropped in shock. "Everybody out." I growled. The others on the bus scrambled out the door, and I flipped the lock behind them. "Come here." I told Harley, smirking when she leapt at me, locking her legs around my waist. I slammed her up against the wall next to me and she growled, baring her teeth at me. She was wild, feral.. and I fuckin loved it. "That what you want baby? Want daddy to make you come so hard your eyes roll up into your head?" I rumbled into her ear. She whimpered and sunk her teeth into my neck. I groaned and adjusted my grip, walking us to the couch..