57.) Babysitter [2]

[TAEKOOK]

[TAEKOOK]

"Aigoo, Hyumi ah, you're full?" Taehyung says as he watches the small child get out of her chair.
"I full!" Hyumi says, smiling as she rubbed her belly.

"Oh, really? You finished your food, right?" Taehyung asks and Hyumi nodded, smiling as she said yes.

"That's a good girl" Taehyung says as he walked over and picked the little girl up from her high chair before putting her down.

"I wan watch cartoons!" Hyumi says and Taehyung nodded.
"Okay, wait for oppa, hmm? We will watch it together but oppa will wash these first" Taehyung says and Hyumi nodded.

Taehyung went to the sink to wash the dishes, he was interrupted as Hyumi screamed.
"Papa!" He hears, turning around to be met with Hyumi's papa, smiling as he picked Hyumi up.

Taehyung couldn't see his face properly and as soon as he did, he gulped.
"Shit..." He muttered under his breath. The guy was so beautiful that Taehyung ended up being mesmerized.

"Hello?" He hears, snapping out of his trance and seeing the guy now in front of him, smiling.
"Thank you so much for today" The guy says and Taehyung nodded.

"I'll be able to see you again tomorrow, right?"

"Nice to meet you, Mr Kim"

"Nice to meet you, Mr Jeon"